chapter12-initiation night

Please note that this book is completely fictional and is a product of the authors imagination. Any relation to you or someone you may know is completely coincidental. The author is not liable for any feelings or memories revoked. Please do not attempt to copy and edit and sell my book. Please support me me intagram at cheshire_beauty._ and/or subscribe to my YouTube channel if you like. Happy reading and don't forget to vote and comment. :)

I woke up to the sound of loud cheering coming from the initiation hall way downstairs. I placed my shoes on my feet and went downstairs. As I approached I could see a large table with plenty of food and ....... I love food. I was in a distance from it but I can still smell the mixed aroma. I looked further up to see the large wooden pedestal. Everyone one stopped to look at me and cheered even more. A pair of arms snaked around me and I could feel the shivers running down my body as soon as his body made contact with mine.

"I see my beautiful princess has arrived. Welcome to your initiation dahlia." The last part he shouted.

"Is this always what it's like?" I asked.

"No just for members who are either related to seniors of dating seniors" I turned around and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Let's introduce everyone to you." He spoke.

He carried me up to the pedestal where I stood tall above the crowd. It got silent when he started speaking.

"Everyone meet dahlia, or newest member of seniors and my girlfriend. Before we begin tonights feast she must drink at least to cups of our most delectable wine. Afterwards she must swear the oath and receive her mark then and only then will she officially be apart of us."

Someone brought me two cups of wine and a paper with the oath. I drank the two cups with ease and spoke,

I solemnly swear to uphold the rules of a CHESH member. To protect, to honour and respect everyone to lead the new and to keep guidelines to keep orderI completed, once again the room was roaring with cheers. I was bright to a small room with a tattoo station. I sat on the chair shifted my hair and received my tattoo. After thirty long minutes we were done.
I went back out and announced to everyone
"Let the feast begin." We all ate to our hearts content. There was pork,wine,chicken,fish,rice a and anything you could eat.
After the feast was a wild party where we danced socialize etc. I was mainly with Mikhail the whole night making out and dancing. I was getting cold so here I am upstairs in my bed with Mikhail cuddling. I never felt so nice he started running his hands down my shoulders he got aroused after a while a chuckled at myself. Its amusing to see him like that. Next thing I knew I was asleep.