chapter 8-him

This book is a complete work of fiction and a figment of my imagination this chapter is also dedicated to my friend mikhail. Thanks for reading my book don't forget to vote :)
*****~~~~~~~~***
What

The

Fuck!!!!!

Mikhail!!!!
"Surprised" he spoke with amusement. I could believe my eyes.

I slapped myself couple times and I wasn't dreaming.
Its my ex boyfriend ish

I ran to hug him but then I remembered the situation. And slapped him instead.

"Why'd u kidnap me!!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down mommy"

He walked up behind me and locked his arms around my waist.

My limbs instantly went feeble. My face went expression less.

He turned me around and snaked his arms up my back.
He forced me into a punishing kiss and we both fell to the ground.

I fought back but he was too strong. I finally gave in and kissed him back.

My heart was hammering wildly against my chest the aggression on his kiss made it almost impossible to feed my lungs with air. His tongue moved from my lips to the hollow if my neck.

This is the first time I've been this close to someone both physically and sexually.

It felt good but I was scared.

He ran his hands beneath my breast and up to my neck while kissing me with passion

I wasn't sure what to do, I got up and he whispered in my ears. "I love you". I stood there wide eyed

I stood speechless for a while then I started pacing the room I seriously was so confused in the moment we haven't seen each other for about a year but I guess I still have a little feelings for him. I was lonely all my life and had no one I guess it wouldn't hurt do saying I love him too wouldn't hurt anyone.

He was waiting on my reply.

I was about to respond when a door flew open.