WELCOME-chapter 11

Please note that this book is completely fictional and is a product of the authors imagination. Any relation to you or someone you may know is completely coincidental. The author is not liable for any broken feelings or memories revoked. This chapter has no specific dedications. Please DO NOT attempt to copy and edit and sell my book. Please support me on imstagram @ cheshire_beauty._ and/or my YouTube channel @ cheshire beauty. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote :). Love you.

"Welcome to the group" Mikhail and Chadlei spoke in unison.

"Mikhail will show you around." Chadlei said. "He will show you the ropes and up and downs to this place but tonight is initiation night."

My imagination started to race with questions. But I guess I'd just leave myself to find out later. Chadlei left the room and closed the door behind him. Instantly I felt a pair of arms around my waist from behind me. I turned around and mikhail kissed me again.

Horny little bastard. I thought to my self.

"I like you" he managed to say

"I guess I kinda like you too" I almost whispered. His grip on my waist tightened. He kissed me again a little harder. He told me as long as I'm here, I'm here I'm his girl. I had no choice but to agree. I mean why wouldn't I.

"Let me show you around babe"

I felt a slight blush creep up on my cheeks as he held me in his arms to proceed on our journey. As we exited the room we were greeted by mia, Hailey, Alexis and Claire. The atmosphere suddenly felt warmer. It was nice.

"Ok first we have do something about your clothes. "

They gave me a black tank top,black leggings and sneakers.

"You look stunning babe" mikhail said.

The outfit certainly did emphasize on my but and my boobs.

"Well since your dating a senior your automatically promoted to senior." I heard Alexis say.

Mikhail trained me everything I need to know like knife throwing, archery, running and combat training. I quickly grasped the concept of all.

He showed me the initiation hall. It was huge clean and decorated nicely. Every where but the room I was in looked expensive. Like a mansion. He told me I would get to meet everyone during initiation night.

There are more people? I wanted to say out loud.

But then I remembered its an organization its not just six person it could be hundreds or thousands.

"You'll only get to meet the members from this branch." He said.

Mikhail showed me everywhere and lastly my room our more accurately our room. It was big and beautiful.

"Get some rest, you'll need it for initiation night."

I took off my shoes and went on the bed I immediately went into the beautiful place called sleep.