chapter 7-kidnapped

Saturday afternoon and I was strolling through the park as I walked around the fish pond staring at my reflection. Since I was one of only three persons in the park there was really no one around I don't really know why.

I was a little preoccupied with the fishes when I felt a large manly hand cover my mouth.

I was ruthlessly dragged across the park and into a fancy car.

I sped off into the distance I could barely understand what's happening. I was screaming and crying so much I couldn't hear myself think

My screaming distracted me from the man sitting next to me.

I took a quick glance at him while asking what they wanted.

"Good evening miss dahlia"
He spoke grinning from ear to ear
He looked a little familiar.... Like I've seen him before.

"My son has some unfinished business with you" he spoke again

I glanced at the Scarlett red numbers on the vehicle's digital clock it read 3:00

"Bitch what"
I replied rudely.

He rolled both of his eyeballs and snapped his fingers I felt a sudden hit in the back of my head.

Everything went black.

I woke up two hours later in a dark room with a single incandescent light bulb.

The floor was cold and damp. A few rats scurried across the room and a few old and torn furniture in one corner of the room.

The walls were made from wood and stone. The air was musty and could and I wanted out.

My head still hurt from the time I got hit in my head in the car.

Luckily I found my phone in my back pocket but as soon as I took it out I heard a deep manly voice but not that deep.

Like someone who was still in highschool.

"Stop" he said

I looked around the room but no one was in sight until I saw sunlight peeping through a window he opened. He stood confident beside the window.

"I have something important to do and it involves you"
He spoke softly.

As he approached me and I recognized him instantly.

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!!

I was so shocked