Chapter 3

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! Please do! It'll make me happy.

And you want to keep the author happy.

Chapter 3

I was sitting next to Siri and Hermione in the room with the goblet as we watched people walk up and put their names in.

“Come on, Cedric, put it in!” A boy laughed as Cedric Diggory walked up, soaking wet, and placed his name in the cup. As he was turning he and Siri shared a look before going back to normal, Siri using her wand and trying to change the colors in the fire from blue to red and gold.

“How awful would it be if a Slytherin got chosen?” Siri asked, as a large Slytherin seventh year shoved his name in the goblet.

“Pretty bad.” Ron said, sitting down next to Hermione.

“Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn’t it?” Ron asked.

“Three years from now, when we’re old enough to be chosen.” Hermione said.

“Yeah, rather you then me.” I added. Siri snorted and turned to Ron.

“I’m with you on that one Weasley.” She said, before a bunch of cheering entered the room, and the Weasley twins ran in, holding a test tube full of a blue liquid.

“Thank you, thank you.” They bowed. “Well lads, we’ve done it!”

“Cooked it up just this morning.” Fred added.

“It’s not going to work.” Hermione sang, and Fred and George leaned over on both sides of her.

“Oh yeah?”

“And why is that Granger?”

“You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself.” She said slowly, pointing to the blue line around the goblet.

“So?” George asked.

So,” Hermione smiled, “A genius like Dumbledore couldn’t possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion.”

“But that’s why it’s so brilliant.” Fred started.

“Because it’s so pathetically dimwitted.” George finished. The twins stood up and hooked arms.

“Ready Fred?”

“Ready George.”

“Bottoms up!” The twins chorused, downing the potion. After a minute, they jumped over the line and into the midst of the goblet.

Yeeeaaaah.” The twins chorused as applause rang around them.

They threw their names in the goblet and walked out grinning proudly for a moment. But that moment was soon ruined by a sudden flash, and two streaks of blue hit the Weasley twins, throwing them backwards and hitting the ground. 

When they looked back up, they had white hair and beards.

“You said!” The chorused, before attacking each other.

“Who’s gonna win? Place your bets here, folks!” Siri called, and a heard of people swarmed around her.

“Oh, right you want a piece of me?” George shot, tackling his twin to the ground.

“I’ll tear your ear off*!” Fred yelled.

“Now you’re making me laugh.” George grinned.