Chapter 3

Pandora's POV

After lunch, the day seemed to go so fast that, you guessed it, school ended! Yay!! We were walking to Miguel's car when Miguel tensed up. I looked at him confused. He slowly sniffed around the parking lot until he found someone then whispered "Mate."

Chloe and I looked at each other surprised when Miguel stalked over to his mate. We quietly followed behind him. When he got to her, we saw how awestruck she looked before Miguel kissed the breath out of her, then hugged her to his chest. We started laughing when we saw how frazzled she was. That was when Miguel finally noticed us again. He grinned unabashedly, let her go, then asked his mate her name.

She whispered "Naomi." It was then that I noticed how he became super happy knowing Naomi's name. I could practically see his wolf wagging his tail like a little puppy. I hid another laugh and then went over to Miguel and hugged Naomi.

"Welcome to the family Naomi," I said smirking. She blushed like wildfire while Miguel was smiling so bright it outshone the sun for a few moments. I seriously need to get some sunglasses if he's gonna do that from now on.

Chloe spoke up finally and asked, "Soooooo can we go back to the Pack house and introduce her or are Pandora and I going to have to walk home while you two make out in your car?"

Both of them got embarrassed before Miguel said," Let's go." We all walked to the car and he drove us back to the Pack house. When we got out my mom greeted us with Mica, my 2-year-old sister, in her hands. I took Mica in my arms while my mom got on him about how he approached Naomi.

He stuttered out answers while slowly turning red until my mom finally spoke to his mate. "Hello Naomi, I'm Miguel's mom, Alice. I'm so happy to have another daughter!" she said before hugging her and dragging her inside.

We all followed her inside to the kitchen. I looked down at my baby sister who finally woke up. "Hey Mica,"

"Hi Panda," she said poking my face.

"How was your day little one?"

Mica grins and says, "Mommy took me to the park and I got ice cream." I kiss her forehead.

"That's great Mica."

She starts to giggle when my dad comes through the door. He goes to mom, kisses her forehead and nods at Naomi.

I hand Mica back to mom then ask" Dad, can I talk to you for a moment? In your office?"

He nods and walks into his office and sits down. I follow behind, close the door, and sit across from him. "So what did you need Pandora?"

"Dad, why is the Bloodhound pack here?"

"I let them into our land so they can find their mates and so they can train with our pack."

"Dad, I was about to attack them for no reason if we weren't on the campus," I said fake pouting.

He smiled apologetically and said "Sorry Pandora. I informed the teachers but I was so focused I forgot to tell my everyone else."

He gets up and hugs me. He lets go and says." So can I go to meet Miguel's mate now?"

I laughed at my dad's enthusiasm. I nod and we head back to the kitchen. I see my older brother Shawn and jump on his back while my dad goes to make conversation with the new couple and mom. "Hey big bro," He laughs as I jumped down and hugged him.

"Hey panda bear, how was your day?"

"I saw Maxwell" I whisper with a disgusted face.

He scowls darkly and hugs me tighter. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He still looked worried until I said" Don't worry. I flipped him on his butt and punched him. Then Miguel and Chloe punched him in the face again. Best part of my day besides talking to Mica."

Shawn relaxed a fraction, kissed my forehead, then high-fived Chloe and Miguel.

"Good job you two!"

I laughed then felt one of my other brothers hug me from behind. I looked at him and said" Hey Andrew. Where's Joshua?"

He sulked." He left me to talk to a girl."

I smiled and patted his head" It'll be okay. He can't not talk to you all day right?"

He sighed slightly and nodded.

My younger brother is adorable. Especially the twins. Well they technically aren't twins but they were born the same day and besides their skin color, they look alike. Then there's Marcos, who just walked in and starts to rummage through the pantry for food. I hit him upside the head and say sarcastically" Hi Marcos how nice of you to join us."

"Hi everybody," he says, just as sarcastic as me but with a wave. When Joshua walks in, Marcos takes a breath and rubs the back of his head embarrassed.

"Mom, can I eat now?"

"Yes, you may." His stomach grumbles as he walks back in the pantry and everyone laughs. For the rest of the night, we got to know Naomi until she had to return home. Right before I went to sleep I thought about mates. I just hope that my mate is someone awesome. Then I thought about Maxwell. If he was my mate... I didn't finish my thought because I would have thrown up. I sleepily mind-linked my parents and siblings goodnight then went promptly to knockoutville.