Chapter 7

Pandora's P.O.V.

It's finally the day we leave! (No more annoying Maxwell!!) Everyone is basically ready to go. Those who have mates are driving there and those that don't have mates are running there in wolf form. I see people saying bye to their family and friends and I feel a twinge of sadness. Then I think I'll let them visit often. Since they are forced to go.

I go to the forest, take my clothes off, and shift for the first time in a while. My wolf, Ula, is a dark brown wolf with red(maroon/burgundy-ish) ears. I would say she's adorable but she's kind of huge. When I say kind of, I mean very huge.

Anyway, after I shifted I went up to Chloe's house, sat down and barked. All the other pack members that were outside laughed. Chloe came outside and grinned, "You wanna race?"

I showed a wolfy grin and howled in agreement. She put the rest of her stuff in her car and everybody was ready to go in either a vehicle or wolf form. Right when we were about to start the race to our new place, Miguel called out to me.

"Panda, your dad wants to see you before you leave." He says handing me a shirt and shorts in my mouth. I run behind a tree and change after I shift. Then walk quickly up to my dad's office. When I go in there, my dad stands up and hugs me.

"Be safe Pandora." Then he hands my a package of documents and money.

"I will dad. I mean come on, I am your daughter" I say grinning.

He laughs while I go hug my mom and Mica, who were also in the room. My mom whispers," Find a better mate."

I look at her surprised. I started to ask a question when the rest of my brothers'(who were staying) busted into the office. Andrew, Joshua, and Marcos tackled me to the ground while Shawn watched from a distance.

Marcus said, "Ima take all your food if you leave."

While Andrew and Joshua said, "Take me with you."

I laughed devilishly and pushed all of them off of me.

"You can have my food stash Marcos and I cannot take y'all with me. You guys can, however, stay a few days every other weekend if you get mom and dad's permission."

In response to my statement, Marcos yelled thanks and ran to my food bank(I put more food in there this morning because I knew he was gonna ask) and Andrew and Joshua hugged me one more time before running to play a game of tag. Shawn decided it was his turn and hugged me more generously then needed.

"Shawn.... You're gonna kill me... I can't..... Breathe..." I wheezed out. When he looked at me though, I almost cried(which I usually don't do).

I say this because he was trying to make me laugh and I was trying not to laugh so hard I almost cried. If you're wondering why his face was making me laugh so much, I couldn't tell you. To describe it would make me want to laugh more and I think I died quite enough for today.

After that though, Shawn said, "I'm gonna miss you panda bear. Make sure you take care of yourself and your pack." I nodded and hugged him again.

I walked back outside where my new pack awaited me. I handed the money and packages to one of the people in cars and told everyone in vehicles to leave. When the cars were out of sight, I looked at everyone in wolf form and imitating Prime I said, "Roll out!"

Laughing, they started running to the forest and I shifted and followed. They all let me pass and eventually I was at the front of my pack.

°~°~°~°~°

Haiiii comment and like!
Baii
-Cece💕