Chapter 2

Pandora's POV

We got to class with five minutes to spare and took our seats. Everyone gossiped until the teacher came through the door.

Side note- All of the teachers at our school are part of my pack to make sure we don't scare/harm the humans going there. But that's beside the point at the moment because right now the teacher is going to introduce some new students. Yay! *note sarcasm*

I don't hate new students or anything but I can tell that the new students are werewolves and they're part of another pack. Which means one of them must be the alphas kid and shit is gonna go down if that bitch (referring to either guy or girl ) tries to disrespect me. Not that I really care about respect but alphas and betas just rub me the wrong way.

Just as I was finished ranting(in my head of course), this guy - a very sexy one fortunately- walks through the door with a few other people. The unfortunate part is that a) he's an alpha b) I knew him when I was a kid and I hated him c) he's an alpha and d) I still hate this alpha. Just cause the guy was a good piece of meat, doesn't mean I like him.

Our teacher told them to introduce themselves. With a smirk that says 'I'm a horny donkey', he looks at me and says," I'm Maxwell." I roll my eyes as half the girls start swooning.

Chloe pokes me while the rest start to introduce themselves and whispers, "Why is Maxy man whore here?"

"I don't know but I'm gonna confirm with my dad." I whisper back to her before glaring at Maxwell who is still smirking at me. Finally, everyone finishes introductions and gets put in a seat. I was lucky enough he got the seat as far away from me as possible. Well it wasn't really luck. I just mind linked the teacher(*creepy laughter starts*).

The day goes on with more students joining my classes and even a teacher joined today. At lunch, me and Miguel got lunch while Chloe waited for us. We were walking towards her when I heard his annoyingly hot voice call my name. I inwardly groaned and turned around.

"So how have you been Pan Pan? " Maxwell says while grinning. I almost growled. I hated that nickname.

So I handed my lunch to Miguel, walked up to him and said" First, call me that again and I will knock you on your ass. Second, I don't like you so try not to speak to me unless it's important. Understood?"

"I'm so scared, " he said mockingly. "Pan pan we both know your just a pathetic excuse for a-" I grabbed his arm and flipped him over on his ass and punched him in the jaw. Which let me tell you, cracked a lot.

"Did I not just tell you to refrain from calling me Pan pan?" I said growling. He looked surprised and then angry. I let go of him, dusted my shirt off, and walked back to Miguel and Chloe (who were laughing their asses off). Then the dumbass growled and launched himself at me.

Before I could react, Miguel and Chloe both punched him in the face. Now I was the one laughing my ass off. They grabbed my stuff and we walked away arm in arm while Maxwell groaned on the floor angrily.

So how was it? Please Comment!!

  -Cece💕