Chapter 8

Pandora's P.O.V

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I win Chloe. I win. Hehehe........." I said while looking at Chloe eat the leftovers my mom packed for me.

"Chloe."

"Yes?"

"Are you eating what I think your eating?" I say as I casually start stalking toward her vehicle.

"Whaaaaat, no Pandy. I would never...." she whispers while looking away and backing up slowly.

"You have 10 seconds to hand over the rest of the food."

She snaps her head towards me. "I'm afraid I can't do that pandy."

As soon as she says that I knew........ The food was delicious and she freaking ate it all already. She knew I knew now which is why she is looked at me seriously for about 3.5 seconds and ran towards the house. Naturally, as soon as she ran she fudged up because we both knew who ran faster.

I smirked and slowly went into a runners' stance. Right when she touched the lawn of the pack house, I was sprinting. By the time she was in the middle of the lawn, I tackled her and started tickling.

"St-stop pandy!!" she giggles.

"Not until you say uncle."

"UNCLE GRANDPA!!"

I stopped and we laughed and joked around until everyone else arrived.

~*~*~

It's been a few days since we moved and we pretty much settled in. We established our pack boundary, scouted out the area, and got everyone a place since most people didn't need to stay at the pack house.

Chloe and Lucas, Miguel and Naomi, Charlotte(from my pack), Sophia, and I stayed in the pack house. Yesterday, I found out that Lucas was Maxwell's Beta when he kept apologizing for him. I was shocked to find that he would leave a pack where he would be in command to come here. He just smiled. "I would go anywhere that would make my mate happy, regardless of my rank or status."

To say that Chloe was touched was an understatement. She started crying right then and there while still managing to eat her food and not look like an idiot. It was great. When I first spoke to Miguel's mate a few weeks ago, I already knew she was shy. She's getting used to us but she doesn't talk a lot unless me, Miguel, or Chloe is there. It's nice that I'm included in that group though.

~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~

"Alpha, may I speak to you?"

"You don't need to call me Alpha when other Alpha's aren't around Charlotte."

"Haha okay." Charlotte walks over to my desk.

"You may sit Charlotte. What is it you need?"

She starts fidgeting, which is weird for her, and then says, "I think I know who my mate is...."

"Oh really!" I paused and took a closer at her face. "....Why do you look so unhappy then?"

She took a deep breath. "Well you see, the day you made the announcement about the new pack was the day I came back from a family trip your father allowed us. I smelled his scent during the announcement so afterward I went to go find him. I found him right when you kissed him and left."

I cringed inwardly. "Shit. I'm sorry Charlotte. I don't like him like that at all I swear." She laughed.

"I think everyone here knows that pretty well. That wasn't my problem. My problem is that he clearly looked at me right after you left and grabbed another female and basically started....."