chapter 39

Anna's P.O.V

The first few nights of being in love with Jason was overwhelming. The days seemed too short as time spent with Jason flew by, and the nights seemed to precious to spend sleeping. Every cell in my body ached to be with Jason when I wasn't and when I was with him I loved every second, yet craved more at the same time.

I don't know how long I have spent here in this island with Jason, but it was fair to say that I didn't have much care of time. All I knew was that I had plenty.

Jason insisted that I should carry on with my education after a week of simply lazing around the house and the beach. He didn't want our relationship or my new lifestyle to come in the way of my education, and he insisted on online schooling.

I had argued of course, not seeing any point in it. This was the first "argument" after I fell for Jason, and to be fair, it wasn't even an argument - I just resisted in seeing sense in it.

"Its important Anna. You are a bright girl, and I don't want your memory wasted like this," Jason had explained patiently for the billionth time. I sighed, before I smirked a little, "My memory has quite enough to handle for now..." I whispered, going for Jason's lips.

It might seem a little desperate. But I was desperate. Having Jason looking like a exotic perfect model, and keeping my hands off him could prove to be a hard task at times.

Jason kissed me with passion, but there was an impatient edge to his kiss to, and all too soon, he gently pried my lips off his.

I know it was childish, but I crossed my arms over my chest, pouting a little to show my annoyance.

"Anna..." Jason trailed off sounding weary. I could be stubborn at times and I could tell he was loosing his patience.

"Fine!" I said, jumping up on the sofa, "Online schooling two hours five days a week. I can handle that."

Jason smiled wide, "Thank you. I knew you wo.."

I didn't let him finish his sentence, breaking in "So now that you got what you wanted, can I have what I want?" I asked, a hint of playfulness in my tone. Jason grinned, smirking a little, catching on my mood in an instant. Or maybe he was already in the same mood.

Jason flipped us over on the couch, so he was over me, his lips warm against mine. I could feel the plush sofa underneath me, sinking in under the weight of our actions... My eyes were closed, and even without looking, I knew Jason's were too. It was our way to enjoy the moment. I smiled against his lips, enjoying each firework exploding inside me.

No matter how much Jason and I kissed, we never took it to the next level. It wasn't that I didn't want him, that was obiously not the case. I knew I wouldn't regret it too, I also desired him. Needed him, much in the physical way as in the mental way, but for now, simply making out had to keep me satisfied. I knew that I wasn't ready even though I loved Jason more than my life. Jason never pressured me, he seemed at ease with our physical relationship - which was just kissing for now. He new I wasn't ready and never pushed his limits. He seemed to enjoy each moment, not wanting anymore, and this compassion and understanding in him, swelled me with love.

So I continued with my education after that conversation with Jason. Every week after breakfast I would sit on the couch with a laptop and work my head over some sums, or English grammar. It was a education at school, the only diffence was that Jason was beside me at all times.

I might be trying to get my head around some simple problems on the laptop screen, as Jason would sit beside me playing with my hair absent mildly. It would only distract me more; having Jason by your side while you were trying to get some work done, was very distracting.

And my study sessions would usually end with Jason tickling me, and then I would pretend to be mad and chase him all the way down to the beach. It was silly in many ways, but it bought us joy. And then we would sit hours on end at the beach talking about nothing in particular, or even sitting in silence, before finally walking back inside to make lunch.

After lunch we usually watched movies and cuddled or went down to the beach again to watch the sunset. It was beautiful here; and we always loved watching the sun slowly dip into the red waves and the stars come out.

I was satisfied. I was at peace. I couldn't be happier.

But living in the island here and having everything I want wasn't quite enough. I wasn't bored of the island, - I could never get bored of this place, it was too magnificient for words, but being a teenager I needed other things too.

Like civilization and traffic, starbucks and malls, and just to see people. Dont get me wrong I loved Jason, but he was the only person I ever saw because Eric was never around anymore.

Just like any other teenager I found myself wanting the simple delights in life, like going shopping and just walking around in a city.

So I decided to ask Jason to take me to town.

Jason had given me anything and everything I wanted, but I doubted if he would agree to this. First of all because it was dangerous, not only for him, but for me too. People would easily recognise us, and maybe we could be shoved into running from the police. Although I knew the police was no match for Jason and he would outrun them like he always did, I didn't want myself to put his in that situation.

But I decided to ask anyway.

*****

"Jason..." I began, unsure of positively where this would go. "Yeah?" Jason looked up from his laptop, telling me to carry on. I sighed, "I wanted something actually..." I trailed off, feeling bad by asking him this.

"Sure. Anything for you Anna. You name it and its here." Jason grinned at me. He was so sweet. Which only made this harder.

Jason seemed to notice my nervousness, and he raised his eyebrows in a questioning manner. "Is everything alright sweetheart?" He asked softly, sounding anxious.

"No I am fine. I was just wondering if you could take me to town..." I rushed out, watching Jason's face carefully. Jason's reaction was instant. He smiled wide, "Of course. We can go tomorrow." He said, easily.

It was hard to believe my ears. "Really? We can go tomorrow? You are not scared of the police catching you or anything like that?" I asked. Jason laughed, "I am Jason McCann and you think I would be scared of going to a city? Anna this is kind of insulting." Jason laughed again.

I blushed, but I shuffled into his open arms, hugging him close to me, liking the warmth radiation his body. "Tomorrow then." I sighed happily.

Jason kissed the top of my head. "Yup, we are going to town tomorrow."

a/n
OMG 4k HEARTS!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH! I LOVE YOU! How did you like the update? What do you think will happen when they are in town? Or will they even go? Haha, tell me in the comments. Oh and also, I decided to be a little greedy here. I love your comments. :))

XOXO