Marsh

Your request has been granted.  Expect your remote within 24 hours.  Thank you for using Hit Rewind.

I knew I could do it.  After all, my plan was brilliant.

Find someone who actually went through what I depicted, use their name, and have the Remote delivered to me.  There was no way it could go wrong.

With two years under my fingers, where I knew exactly what was going to happen, I could almost rule the world.

That wasn't my goal though.  No, it was much more personal.

It was time for my classmates to see exactly what hid behind the nerd boy façade that they all saw.  It was time for me to take my rightful place as ruler of the school.

I could lie.  I could cheat.  I could kill.

I wasn't afraid any more because I knew exactly what every single one of those people were capable of.

They would play by my rules, or they would die.

Hit Rewind
Retrieval of Request 8253 (M. Ponds) Prison Records/Witness Statements/Interrogations/Etc.

Note: 8253 definitely isn't what he seems to be.  I say we let him believe that we bought his story and see what the boy plans on doing with his two years.  It promises to be interesting.

Note: Further investigation finds that 8253 lives in the same area as two Rewinds we denied and one we granted.  I believe they are interconnected.  Keep a close eye on this one after he uses his remote.