News

Birth Announcement

Caitlin Heyers and Michael Jacobs are pleased to announce the birth of their triplets on March 5.  They welcomed Sydney Marie, Kassandra Rae, and Elizabeth Rose into their family.  All three babies were healthy despite being premature and are scheduled to be released from the hospital in three days, only two months after their birth.

Tech Weekly: Hit Rewind

Considered to be the greatest technology and the most secretive invented in this decade, Hit Rewind was posed to become a sensation with hundreds of thousands using its service within days of its start.

However, due to some unexplained problems, the website has been shut down.  In the place of its welcome screen is now the ominous message that Hit Rewind is under modification.

Many believe that we have witnessed the fall of a star that burned out far too quickly.

Juicy Gossip: Unlikely Romance (A year later)

Will Baker and Leslie Grounder are officially an item!  According to eyewitness reports, the well-known geeky junior asked former Principal Grounder's daughter to prom before school today.  Without a moment of hesitation, she agreed.

This comes only days after Will was released from the hospital after a nearly-fatal shooting.  There were rumors that the two were dating, but they hadn't been confirmed before now.

We wish the two of them the best of luck during the rest of their high school career and hope one day to understand the meaning of the remote Will used to ask Leslie to prom.

Wedding Announcements

Gerry and Danielle Heyers and Darren and Mary Jacobs have announced the marriage of their two children, Caitlin Heyers and Michael Jacobs.  The ceremony will take place at Sunrise Baptist Church on June 25.

William Baker and Leslie Grounder would like to invite you to their wedding on September 14 at Hilltop Church.

Science Daily: The Rebirth

Mr. William Baker has announced the re-release of Hit Rewind.  Hit Rewind was a technology that took the world by storm nearly ten years ago before mysteriously vanishing.

Mr. Baker says that he's "pleased and excited to show the world the new and improved version of Hit Rewind."  The website is set to be available to the public by Friday.