Marsh

I have tapped the first domino.

The entire formation is about to fall.

I will never forget how my king looked that first time when our lips locked together like puzzles pieces meant for each other.  I will never forget how swollen I made her lips look, how I made her blush bright red.

I will never forget how she looked once she realized who it was.

I know more than anyone could ever imagine.  I know everything they don't.

I line up the photos I printed out on the floor of my bedroom, wondering how no one else has put the pieces together yet.

Hit Rewind is not what it seems.  Its intentions flow much deeper than anyone can tell.

Everyone who uses a remote helps to further the company's motives a little more.  Everyone who receives a remote was selected for a purpose.

I run my fingers across the photo of the creator and his wife, wondering what my king would think if she saw the collage spread across my floor.

It's the only one I won't destroy once this is over.  It's the only one I will treasure.

My computer dings with an email, and I open it to find what I've been waiting for.

It's a go.  Do not forget your instructions.

I smile as I delete the short message.  I smile as I gather my supplies.  I smile as I look one last time at my map.

The last domino is hitting the floor with a resolving thud.

The door is closing behind me as I go out to seize my destiny.

Progress with 8253

Note: They will never understand until they see it themselves.  They once understood it, but now the problem lies much deeper.

Can we truly break the cycle, or will we fail once more?  Will we be forced to hit rewind yet again?