Suttle changes

I just want to say thank you for those who read my first chapter, I appreciate it also you should check out @NatsusAngel and @im_a_pokemon_master1
Wendy's point of view:
I ventured quietly and tiredly into the loud but isolated guild hall. The only people I could see were Team Natsu on one table. The thunder legion on another. Romeo,Macao and Wakkaba on a circular small table and Mira cleaning used beer glasses at the bar.
I headed excitingly towards team Natsu's table, wondering what kind of job we would do today, that will help me learn and improve as a wizard. They all turned around to me smiling sweetly, and as I walked over to the table, a sudden pounding pain traveled to my head, setting my whole body on fire.I secured my hands tightly on my head my mind racing, with the events that occurred last night.
"What are you doing here Wendy,
get out of here Wendy."
"Nobody wants you here, you don't belong here."
My eyes scrunched up in fear, and my hands clasped even tighter around my head, scrunching strands of my hair tightly, I hazily opened my brown eyes.
"Wendy, are you okay,what happened?" Lucy exclaimed worryingly. Carla flew towards me, touching my forehead gently checking for any sign of a temperature.
"I'm fine Lucy, Carla,honestly."
"Yeah, well you didn't sound like you were fine Wendy." Natsu replied.
Gray and Erza nodded in agreement.
Honestly they could be so overprotective sometimes, I wish I could look out for them for once, but they always seemed to have to save me. They were much stronger and developed wizards then I was. Despite all there worried expressions, I sat shakily onto the slightly creaky chair, my arm resting on the oak, wood table.
"So guys, what job are we taking?" I pondered curiously.
"Job, oh your not going on a job in your condition" Gray and Natsu shouted, they're overprotective brother mode turning on. I loved both of them, and thought of them as older brothers, but I never asked for them to be this overprotective, Gajeel was even worse.
I leaned in further into my chair and sighed, there's no way I could protest against them, I don't want to get in a heated debate with them, I mean what if I hurt their feelings, I mean they're only looking out for me, oh and know I'm rambling again. Thankfully the saviour Erza, was there to save me.
"Now, now boys Wendy has us to look after her, she'll be fine. Not only that but Gajeel,Juvia are coming with us,and Macao wanted Romeo to tag along, she'll be fine."
I sighed in relief, but they weren't the only ones worried about me, I was scared because the nightmare was still haunting me, and these little shuttle changes with me was only the beginning of the horrible nightmares that awaited me.