I don't care if I'm tiny and small

I just out of the sudden got 32 readers, somebody pinch me. I am so happy and thankful and I now might make this story a little longer then planned. Thank you so much😊😊
Wendy's point of view:
I woke up hazily,my mind struggling to process what just took place. My whole,entire body felt numb, like a torch lit inside my body, painfully setting it on fire. The only thing I could feel, was what I think was tight constraints around my wrist. To prove my theory, when I tried to move my body, something was pulling,holding me back. I forced my eyes open, to only be met with a blurry surrounding. I tried to focus my vision and when it became clear, the sight I was met with, made me sick to the stomach. All my friends,my family were beaten up,bruised, and Lucy and Romeo were crying in pain. Each and everyone one of them were chained up to metal post. We were all trapped in a abandoned wear house. It was dusty, mouldy and isolated from everyone. The mysterious man stood in front of all of us, I couldn't see his identity, but I could tell that he was hiding a scowl of disgust underneath, that black cloak. Why would he do this?We didn't do anything to him, we were just trying to protect the village, and it's people. Maybe, I could talk it out with him, find out what's wrong. Maybe I could help him. It's worth a try, we couldn't fight anyway, I don't know how he did it but I was completely drained off my magic, and I only assumed everyone had been drained as well. When I talked my throat was raspy, and felt like it was on fire, but I had to reach out to him.
"Why, why are you doing this?" I asked, despairingly. "Why did you hurt my friends, my family, and the village?"
He laughed menacingly,crazily he was cackling so hard he hunched over.
"You act like there so innocent" he said. "They are the reason why I was left alone for so many years. The chief of this village is my brother. We lost are parents a while ago, a group of men in red attacked u this village, luckily we were fairly young, especially me, so we were spared. A few years later, we traveled out of the village because my brother said we had to. The next day I woke up after the night we set up camp, to find my brother left me, he only left a letter saying to never come back to the village because no one wants me there." After what he said he was left speechless, Lucy looked down in pity, Erza looked like she didn't know what to do, Gajeel and Natsu had a look as if they didn't buy it, and Carla gave me a pitiful look. I leaned back into the metal post. I honestly didn't know what to do anymore.
"You know what it feels like to be left alone, don't you Wendy."
I lowered my head in despair when he said, I could feel everyone's intense stares and could hear Carla say
"Oh...Wendy."
"Anyway I seek revenge on the village and your getting in the way of that." He snarled." Now which one of you brats, should I dispose off first, how about... The weakest one." The man grasped Romeo chin,squeezing it tightly, causing him to shriek in pain. Then he started to repeatedly keep kicking him in the stomach, bringing more shouts of suffering it was horrible.
"ROMEO" I heard my guild mates scream in protectiveness.
"Quit your whining, nightmare make pain." Streaks of red electricity came charging down on everyone,making them screech in pain, my ears were pounding. My eyes went wide and shook with fear.Why was I just sitting here, letting my comrades get hurt, beaten up. NO I WOULDN'T ALLOW IT. The Windows shattered, into thousands of tiny glass pieces, air came crashing through surrounding me, slicing through the metal chains holding me back. My eyes blazed with furry.
"How are you doing this, my drain magic should've left you with no power." He wailed.
Carla's point of view:
I couldn't believe my eyes I've never seen Wendy so furious, so angry. This wasn't the sweet little Wendy I knew. To think she would be protecting her guild mates and contain this much magic power, she had grown up so much. Tears brimmed at the corner of my eyes.
Wendy's point of view:
"Sky dragon wing attack" I screamed. This attack felt much more powerful then usual, but I was mad, I didn't want to hurt him, and still with all this power part of me was holding back, but I had to protect my guild mates, he hurt them. A powerful gust of wind was sent charging at him, hurling him into the wall. He stood back onto his feet with a grunt.
"You don't know what you got yourself into kid, this is a choice you'll never live to regret. Nightmare make forbidden charge." A surge of red energy came towards me, I tried to block it with a gust of gathered wind, but it broke through sending me flying into the air, but as I came crashing back down, I used a gust of wind to break my fall. I had to protect them.
Lucy,and Erza
"Sky dragon crashing fist"
Gray and Juvia
"Sky dragon roar"
Happy and Carla
"Sky dragon's crushing fang"
Romeo,
"Arms" I said increasing my damage input.
Natsu and Gajeel,
"Sky dragons wave wind." I screamed releasing my enhanced, already stronger attack. Gusts of wind travelled towards him. BANG!! Smoke surrounded him. I panted heavily I gave it everything I had, to protect my friends, he should be down. As the smoke was dispersed he was left there standing, with no injuries.
"Do you really think you had a chance against me, nightmare make explosion!" I was sent flying to the floor , breaking my wrist, and twisting my back. I couldn't get up, my body wouldn't let me this it, even after I tried so hard. Was this the end could I not protect my guild.
" See this is what happens, when your a little small,pathetic kid, you can't fight, I can't believe your guild accepts you.
No I can't let him get to me, I will protect them, I finally found a another guild that was like family. I can't let them leave me, see me like this.I slowly, gradually got up to my feet.
"I don't care if I'm tiny and small, that doesn't matter to me, your hurt my family, and I have to protect them, that is what makes me strong.
"Sky dragon roar." I bellowed, a never-ending huge gust of wind attacked the Chiefs brother,it was so strong, it broke the chains restraining my friends, the walls dented, and tiny layers of flame burned onto the floor. The roar left the remains of an abandoned ware house. And with that powerful attack, I feel to the ground.
It was really cheesy, I know but I hoped you liked it, thx for reading😊