Final Chapter

I know it's the final chapter😭😭 But I just wanted to thank you for all the support and 80 readers in a matter of 2 weeks, just thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this final chapter. I should be realising the sequel soon, as well I will be updating my fairy tail shipping rants, so there is more to come.
Wendy's point of view;
As I headed out the infirmary, I didn't need to find Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus they were already outside waiting for me, demanding that we needed to talk in private. We walked outside the guild and traveled all the way under a huge willow tree, to talk in an isolated place.
The air brushed against my face, sweeping my hair in the night breeze.
"Wendy we need to talk." Natsu said.
"I know, where do you want me to start?." I asked politely.
"Well let's just get straight to the point what are these nightmares about?" Laxus questioned gently. I took a deep sigh, was I ready for this, ready to tell them what was wrong. I had to.
"My nightmares are about, the people I care most about leaving me, fairy tail left me. You guys said I was a disappointment an-and yo-u kick-ed me out...the guild." I said tears streaming down my face as I remembered those horrible nightmares, that felt like reality.
"Is that all, Wendy?" Natsu asked softly. I nodded my head reluctantly.
"Yeah..."
"So kid, why do you think your getting these nightmares?" Gajeel asked.
"Well you see*sniff* first Grandine left me, then Mystogan, after that Cait Shelter, I've been left three times, and it's the worst feeling in the world, loneliness and now, I'm scared I'll be left alone for a fourth time.
"Wendy, you don't have tone afraid, we're fairy tail, we're a family and we all love each other, and I know that everyone likes you even Gajeel and Laxus have a soft spot for you." Natsu said comfortingly. Although he shouldn't have said the last part because he got zapped by a streak of lightning and got clunked by a arm made of iron. I giggled slightly at my big brothers. Fairy tail is my family and they're my brothers. I rushed up to them and started crying into their shoulders wrapping my arms around them.Only to feel three pairs of arms actually hug back even Gajeel.
"Thank you,I whispered, let's head back to the guild.
*At fairy hills*
I had a great time, with the others, she had to deal with Mira screaming Rowen in the middle of the guild, when all we were doing was talking, but Romeo suffered more then I did, he got beat up by Laxus, Gajeel and is idol again, do I had to heal him again. Apart from that though, I had a blast and realised how much the guild cared for me. I unlocked my apartment, got into my sleepwear and snuggled into my bed, Carla laying next to me.
"Wendy, what's that?" Carla asked pointing to the necklace. Wendy smiled, knowing she wouldn't have any nightmares, or anything thing that would keep her up at night, just dreaming of her adventures.
"Oh this, it's something that keeps the nightmares away.
                         The End
Hope you all liked this story, comment what you'd give this story out of 10,be honest please, also any constructive criticism I don't mind. I love every single one of you who read this book😊😄