The day she woke up

So for the most part, you won't be reading through Wendy's point of view, shocker right. But there will be Rowen, also making this chapter fairly light, and cheesy.So enjoy😊😋😃
Romeo's point of view:
I was seated next to Wendy's bed worrying over her condition. Porlyusica, said not to get to close, but no one listened. She'd been sleep crying for the last few hours or so now, and it upset me to look at her like that. After she saved us there was nothing we could do for. And she says she's weak. Natsu was my first idol, I wanted to be like him when I'm older, but Wendy is my second idol. She's the same age as me but her magic is much more stronger and developed. I was envious of her. I always thought of my guild mates like they were my family. That's why I always called Wendy sis. Whenever I did call her sis, it never felt right. I think I thought of her as more then a sister, but I didn't understand what this feeling was. Maybe I could ask my guild mates about it. I faced Wendy one last time, then I have her a quick peck on the forehead. Wait why did I just do that? ARRGH I'm so confused. Oh wait kissing on the forehead, that's a friendly gesture right, yeah, yeah of course not like it's a romantic gesture. Wait why did you think of it as a romantic gesture.
AN: In this story Romeo's a hopeless romantic so he doesn't live up to his name.😋
I left the infirmary, in a confused mess, I was going to ask a member of the guild for help, but who? I could ask...
My Dad and Wakkaba,
Something tells me they would just tease me about it. I could tell...
Mirajane,
Something also tells me not to trust her. Well there's always Natsu,
But he's going through his own love problems with Lucy. That's it, I can talk about it with Lucy, also why did I refer it as a love problem. Anyway I headed towards Lucy eagerly, ready to find out what was going on with me and Wendy.
"Hey Lucy, do you mind if you answer this question for me.
"Sure thing Romeo, what do you want to ask?" Lucy replied enthusiastically.
"Well, it's about Wendy, I've been feeling really strange around her lately.
"Strange? What do you mean by that" Lucy asked,a knowing smirk on her face. I wonder why she had a smirk?
"Well I feel different around her, she looks different as Well, and I just feel happy around her, is that strange?"
"it's not strange Romeo, you just, like her" she said whispering the last part.
"I-I like Wendy." I actually like her, wow I did not expect to find out I liked her, all this time I called her sister and, I actually like her. Suddenly a scared look welcomed itself on Lucy's face.
"You okay Lucy?"
"Behind you."
No ones point of view:
Romeo turned around quickly, to come face to face with a furious looking Gajeel. His magic power blooming.
"Did you just say you like, my si-Wendy. Listen here brat, that's not gonna happen." Gajeel shouted scaring Lucy, and frightening poor Romeo.
"What's happening Gajeel?" Natsu asked. Gajeel sent him a worries and angry message.This punk likes Wendy.Natsu's whole body set on fire and now Romeo, was frightened for life, was facing two ver powerful, overprotective and angry dragon slayers. He was scarred for life, but that wasn't the worst part.
"Natsu,Gajeel what's the fuss this time?" Laxus questioned annoyingly as they just interrupted him from having a deep conversation with his father and Mira.
"This little punk likes Wendy." Gajeel said in a deadly tone. Now it was Laxus's turn to get angry. Bursts of electricity came out from beneath the guild hall, splintering the wood, all Romeo could do was make a run for it, with three powerful, overprotective and angry dragon slayer's chasing after him. But of course before he went Mira the kind Heart, she is not even realising one of her ships was sailing shouted
"Bye Laxus"
AN: I know this was a really weird part of the story, but it had Rowen and Miraxus. I think it was funny let me know.
Wendy's point of view:
Suddenly the guild hall vanished from my nightmare and everything turned to pure white, before I opened my eyes and found myself in the real guild hall. Tears were streaming down my face, my eyes were red and felt like they were on fire. But I couldn't stop the tears that kept falling down.I saw Gray, Erza and Carla in front of me, there faces filled with relief. I wanted to know what was going on, but for now I held Carla close to me, I cried my eyes out, but this time not in fear, or in sadness, but they were tears of joy that my Carla was still here with me, and I could touch her, and hold her once again.
Thank you for reading this chapter everybody, I decided to make this one a funny and happy one, because the last two were quite dark and sad thx for reading😊