3 powerful, overprotective and angry dragonslayers

The original title was going to be what happens when Romeo faces 3 powerful,overprotective and angry dragons slayer, but it was to long😂
Wendy's point of view:
"Carla what happened, that man is he ok? I didn't hurt him to much, did I?"
"Relax child, the man is fine, he's called  Uragiri, and he talked things out with his father, he's living in the village now, but the way you faced him in battle, you've grown so strong, I'm so proud."
"Thank you Carla, but was he the cause of why I got all those nightmares?"
Carla released a sympathetic sigh.
"I'm afraid not child, you were gaining those nightmares, from a natural fear, what is it, that your so afraid off?" Carla asked sincerely. I didn't want to tell her, it was so personal, especially with the nightmare I had last time. I wanted to look out for Carla for once, not the other way round.
"I don't want to talk about it Carla, I think we need to give it some time."
"Give it some time, Wendy you can't get to asleep at night, you just fell into a coma, please tell me what's wrong?"
I just shook my head. I wanted to get some fresh air and see everyone in the guild. Gray and Erza old everyone in the guild I was awake, but no one was allowed to see me, until Carla had. The bed creaked, as I got on my feet.
"What are you doing, your not well enough to get of that bed?" Carla exclaimed.
"I'm fine Carla, honestly." With that I headed outside the infirmary and into the main hall, to see my friends.
"WENDY!!" The guild screamed in joy. Lucy trapped me in a bone crushing hug , followed by Juvia, Cana and everyone else in the guild. They were so happy to see me, and that made me feel so warm and giddy inside.
"Listen up everyone, I have an announcement, Wendy's awake which means we have to celebrate and get wasted!!" Everyone cheered in agreement except for Cana who was already half way through a barrel of alcohol. Everyone was having a blast and getting wasted, except for myself, I was not going through that again*shudder*. Although I felt like there was something missing, the not clicked to me. Natsu,Gajeel,Laxus and Romeo were not here, I wonder where they could possibly be.
Romeo's point of view:
"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"
Wendy's point of view:
The music was beating loudly and rhythmically, but all I could hear was the pounding in my ear drums, and the short yawns that escaped from me.
"You ok Wendy?" Macao asked clearly wasted, but still concerned none the less. I nodded enthusiastically to act like I was fine. He chuckled softly.
"Well that's good, wouldn't want anything to happen to my sons future girlfriend." He said laughing. Wait what did he just say. My face went slightly warm, and I hope it was just out of embarrassment and not something else I had in mind.
"Obviously your way to young now, but when you get older, I want at the least ummm... 15 grandkids." He said seriously, yet drunk. My face went an even brighter red, how wasted was Macao. He stormed of laughing leaving me to be embarrassed as my red face shined clearly through the guild hall.
"Wendy"
I turned around to see Romeo beaten up and covered in burn marks, his hair static and pieces of iron sticking in his skin. He looked horrible, I mean not in a bad way, I mean in an injured way.
"What happened to you?"
"Overprotective...dragon slayers...heal me...please." Romeo said in a frightened tone. I took his arm and placed it over my shoulder, and dragged him into the healing room. I lay him down gently on the bed and a green light appeared in my hands. I placed it gently on Romeo's injured body and watched all his injuries heal.
"Wow, your healing magic has improved a lot Wendy."
" Thanks, they sure did give you a rough time."  I said yawning again.
"Yeah they did, I'm really glad your awake Wendy but you should go back to bed, you look exhausted."
"I know but I don't want to fall asleep."
"It's the nightmares isn't it? Look we don't know each other well so I don't expect you to tell me, but you should tell someone, Wendy" I didn't say anything but maybe he's right, I should tell someone. All of a sudden Romeo grabbed my hand and places a cold metallic object inside it.
"It's a necklace, it is said to chase nightmares away, actually it belonged to my mother, she gave it to me."
" I can't take thi-"
"Yes you can and you will,Romeo interrupted, my mother gave me this to help me sleep, it contains magic power, she was looking out for her family, now I'm looking out for mine, after all you are a member of fairy tail." Romeo said. I must've been seeing things but I think he was blushing. I felt really guilty about taking the necklace, but Romeo wanted me to have it, I should be grateful for it. I also had to take his advice about telling someone, so I knew exactly who to talk to.
Thank you for reading guys, only a few more chapters left 😢but I am making a sequel, so don't worry to much also I accept requests for when I make the sequel😊😊