4.Elementals

Pic of Cody.

_____________________________

Cody's POV:

     "Annaliese!" I yelled as she passed out. I caught her and held her in my arms as I backed away from Kyle and Damian.

      "Give her to me Cody." Damian said sternly trying to use his powers to control me to hand her over but luckily I'm immune to that power.

      "You can't have her Damian. You need to leave this place there are too many people here."

      When I said this Kyle pulled a gun out and shot towards the ceiling. People scattered everywhere. It was utter chaos as people tried to get out.

      "Cody! Run!"

      I ran because I had to get her to safety. That was my first priority. I turned and saw that  Xander and Alex were attacking Damian and Kyle.

     I got to my car and peeled out of the parking lot and raced home where I knew Annaliese would be safe but she wouldn't be for too long because now that they have found her they will never stop to until they get her.

     "Derrek!!" I yelled as I rushed in the door.

     "They found her didn't they?"

      I nodded my head as I went upstairs and laid her in her bed to let her sleep for now.

      "What are we going to do Cody?"

      "Contact Father and tell him we are coming home soon."

      "Yes my Prince."

______________________________

Annaliese's POV:

     I woke screaming from my dream. It was horrible. There was so much death and horror I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up then I brushed my teeth.

      I took a quick shower and threw on some short shorts and a tank top.

     Wait I'm 18 today!! Well that made my day a little better.

      I went downstairs and into the kitchen and my dad and Cody were in there talking softly and there was a birthday cake next to them.

    "Good morning."

    "Oh good morning Annaliese. Happy Birthday." My dad said with a smile but it didn't fully reach his eyes.

      "Happy birthday little sis. Brad and Sammy called to tell you happy birthday but you were asleep."

      "OK."

      "Are you alright sweetie?"

      "No I want to know what happened yesterday while me and Cody were at the mall."

      "Annaliese...I'm not your father."

      "What?!"

      "Annaliese our father is at home...in the Kingdom of Alaisha. He is the King and you are the middle child, Princess Annaliese."

      "WHAT THE HELL?! I'M A PRINCESS?? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS BEFORE NOW?!?!?!"

      "Because when you were 4 father and I found out you were a rare Elementals. Being that made you very powerful and the Kingdom we are at war with wants you so that you can marry their prince, Prince Damian. The man you met in the mall. If he has you he could control all the Kingdoms of our world. We wiped your memory and your guard Derrek was charged to act as our father but it was all to protect you."

      "What am I? What is an Elemental?"

      "Not Elemental but Elementals. An Elemental is what our family is except you. We can control only one element: water, fire, earth, or air. I can control fire. An Elementals can control all four. But mother and father locked your powers away until your 18th birthday which is today."

      "So I have powers?"

      "Yes."

      "If that guy Damian is after me then how did we escape yesterday?"

      "Alex and Xander."

      "The new kids?!?! They're an Elemental too?!"

      "No. There are millions of mythical creatures. The twins are shape-shifters."

      "Let me guess...white tigers?"

      "Yes. How did you know?"

      "I had a dream. I was near a creek and there was a beautiful meadow with a white tiger on the other side and Xander's the boy I saw when everything turned into a dungeon and that man was there."

      "That was our home. You loved to go out to the woods and visit the creek and meadow."

      "I want to go home now please."