13. Gone

Cody's POV :

I was pacing and waiting for Thaddeus so come back with Annaliese. I was worried but not as bad since we got Baylee and she was sleeping. Safe and hidden with the Elf's.

"Cody please stop." Queen Amelia said. Queen Amelia is Queen of the Northern Kingdom of the Elf's and Annaliese's mother. If only we had told her how powerful she was and told her how to unlock them then she could've killed Damian and the threat by just thinking it.

"I'm sorry. I'm just really worried and I have a bad feeling."

"Well if you insist to continue this pacing please go elsewhere. You are upsetting me and I need my people to see me calm."

"Yes Your Highness." I bowed and walked to the room Baylee was staying in and sat in a chair thinking.

Flashback:

I woke to people yelling so I got up quickly and ran out into the halls.

"Alex, Xander what's going on?" I stopped them as they were hurriedly walking down the hall. They looked severely pissed and I knew it couldn't be good.

"Annaliese and Baylee have been kidnapped. We are gathering the troops and we were just about to wake you up."

I started yelling profanaties then I went to the throne room where all the generals were.

"I'm going with them."

"No Cody I need you to do something else. They are just distractions. I need you to go to Queen Amelia and tell her what has happened."

"Yes Father. I will leave immediately."

I walked hurriedly to the garage and got onto my truck then sped off towards the portal to the World of Elf.

End of Flashback:

"Cody!"

I ran back to the Queen and found her crying on her throne. I knew they didn't make it back.

"What has happened?" I prayed that they didn't say Thaddeus had been killed or that Annaliese had.

"They caught Prince Thaddeus when he was trying to get the Princess out but they won't kill him at least not yet." One of the servants said.

"Send word to my Father what has happened and tell him to send more soilders. I'm going to get her in a few days when they send most of their troops to the battlefield."

"Yes Sir." He bowed then left.

I cleared the room and when everyone was gone I walked to the Queen who was like my mother and pulled her into my arms comforting her. Both her children are in the hands of Damian the King of Demons. I hope they will be OK. I swear I'll kill him for taking them.

_____________________________________________

Xander's POV:

We've been fighting for a few days now. I've been in a bad mood ever since I received word that they still had my Annaliese. My beautiful princess...

"Xander the scouts just informed me that Damian has sent more troops and they will arrive to their camp in a few minutes."

"Finally. What has the General said they will do."

"The shape-shifters go first then the Elf's and then everyone else."

"When?"

"We are to do a surprise attack tonight."

"Fun."

"How many more hours til we leave?"

"8."

_________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys! :) I know this chapters short sorry :( but it's really just a fill in chapter so....... I'll start on the next chapter and get it up when I can. Vote&Comment :)

<3 Ayla Rena :)