16. The End

"But wait!...." I followed her out into the hall where she was in the process of turning. "Where's my mother?"

     "She is here as well. Along with your sister Baylee."

     "Baylee? Is she alright?"

     "Yes, Your Highness." she said with a smile. "If you would like you can come with me."

     "Yes I would like that very much."

     We were walking through a courtyard when I spotted Baylee playing with Winter. I sighed thankful she was alright.

     "Annaliese!!" Baylee yelled when she spotted us. She ran up and gave me a big hug.

     "I'm so glad you're ok Baylee, I was worried about you."

     "I'm glad you're ok too! And so is daddy and your mom and Cody and Xander and Al-"

     "Annaliese."

     I looked to a doorway and saw a lady and my eyes got all watery. I look just like her.

     "Mom?"

     She opened her arms and I ran into them.

     "I see you are feeling much better." She chuckled softly.

     I pulled away, "I thought you were Queen of the Northern Kingdom."

     "I am but I wanted to make sure that all the danger was gone so I brought you and Baylee here."

     "What about Xander? Thaddeus? Cody?"

     "Thaddeus is with Cody and Xander. They are fine except they worry about you but I'm sure they won't be anymore and shall soon be here. You being alive and here is a miracle. You died several times in surgery. Xander had locked himself in your room until these last few days."

      I took this all in. I had actually died several times.

     "ANNALIESE!!" I practically jumped out of my skin as Xander ran at me and gave me a bear hug. "I missed you so so so so much! I love you! Please don't ever do anything like that again."

     "I don't plan on it. I love you."

     "Alright Xander my turn."

     "Dad!" I ran to him and gave him and Cody a big hug. " Come on Alex you too." He gave a grin as he joined in on our group hug.

     "Come on group hug everyone! Even you Amelia."

     Everyone joined in on our hug and we stood there for a while until I started smelling something really bad. I turned and sniffed Xander. He stinks!

     "Wow Xander. When was the last time you showered? Dang."

     "Uh....."

     We all started laughing and then went to spend the rest of our lives together without the threat of Damian.

_________________________________________________

Authors Note:

      Sad :( It over now but I'm probably gonna write a completely different non-fantasy story later. Hope you guys enjoyed :)

                                                      <3 Ayla Rena