Chapter 26

Stephanie’s back is killing her. She hits the floor hard when Ray flips her over his shoulders freeing himself, for she has angered the sleeping dragon. “So you think you can defeat me!” shouts Ray, pressing his foot onto Stephanie’s throat. “No. Never. I’m sorry.” Ray presses down harder, “How many times do I have to tell you missy, sorry doesn’t quite cut it around here.” Ray removes his foot from Stephanie’s throat. “On your feet bitch.”

She slowly stands up, her back throbbing in pain and as soon as she reaches her feet Ray kicks her hard and she falls back to the ground. He laughs and says, “Let’s not forgot who’s in charge here. Who your Master is.” Stephanie places her right hand against the small of her back as she again struggles to her feet. “Looks like you want to be punished. I have just the thing for you.”

Ray grabs Stephanie by her filthy blonde hair, which hardly even looks blonde anymore and straps her to a chair. He replaces the ball gag and makes sure her restraints are fastened extremely tight, nearly cutting off her circulation. He leaves her there for a few minutes while he rummages through the VIP room trying to find the perfect object in which to inflict pain upon her. He returns with an object foreign to Stephanie’s eyes, it has a long black handle with a red things at the end making it look magnet like.

“So you like behaving badly do you?” says Ray as he runs the long object from Stephanie’s chin down over her breasts and finally down to her pelvic region. Stephanie has no idea what he is holding in his hand, all she knows is that it can’t be anything good. She places her hands on the arms of her chair and braces herself for the worst. “Little bitches get punished and you are a little bitch.”

Ray brings the fire poker, magnet like thing to Stephanie’s nipple and she squirms in anguish as a wave of electricity surges through her body. “That should teach you to behave.” Ray removes the ball gag and says, “Did you learn your lesson.” “Fuck you,” says Stephanie spitting in Ray’s face. Again she feels a shock pulsate her body as it touches her other nipple. Ray laughs like a hyena at her stupidity. Who would want to get tortured like this? All she has to do is obey.

Again he asks her if she has learned her lesson and again she cusses at him. This time he is furious, he turns so red she can practically see horns growing out of his head. He takes the bondage toy and slides it down to her pelvic region, he leans forward and Stephanie screams as it is like he is breathing fire against her sex when it touches her downtown region. She is shaking, tired of being tortured, smacked around, burnt with cigarettes, cut with a knife, and now electrocuted, things can’t possibly get any worse.

Ray slashes the ropes and frees Stephanie from the chair. He throws her concrete causing her to hit her head. He hovers behind her holding the electrical device and touches it to her behind leaving a lightning like mark. Sweat is running down Stephanie’s entire body as Ray pulls her by the hair, she can feel him becoming aroused between her thighs and isn’t sure she can take much more of this, there is little fight left within her.

“Are you ready to be punished?” Stephanie whines like a puppy, desperately wishing she were anywhere else. “Answer Me!” Stephanie’s tears flow like the river as her behind is shocked again. “Tell me that you want to be punished.” Her heart pulsates as she mutters the words “I want you to punish me.” “Say please. Say please Master will you punish me? I want you to beg for it.” Stephanie can’t bring herself to say those words, it’s not who she is, she isn’t some whore, some sex slave put on this planet to satisfy the needs of a sadistic man, who could possibly be a serial killer.

“Bad Kitty!” shouts Ray pressing the shock toy against her sex. “You will obey me. Is that clear?” “Never!” “You are making this really difficult on yourself young lady.” “Let. Me. Go!” “I can’t do that.” “Now be a good girl and take it like the whore that you are.” Stephanie plants her hands on the concrete as if she is doing a pushup and lets out a soft moan as Ray thrusts himself into her. He does this again and again, for what seems like an hour.