1

Nova's Point of View

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!"
I couldn't say no, I was the most popular girl in the school.  I chug two bottles of beer.  I wouldn't get super drunk off that little.

----
1 Hour Later
----

"I love you Cary," I say, my words slurring.  I drank WAYY Too much.

"No you don't you psycho lesbian!"  Cary says, she was also super drunk. 

"Let's get you two out of here, you two drank too much," Jace says, he was my responsible boyfriend. 

"Shut up Jace!  You drank too!" I say, wagging a finger at him.

"I had one drink Nova." 

"I had like 50!"  Cary says.

"Yes yes you did," I say ", and I had 51. TOP THAT!!"

"Come on let's go," Jace says.

"No you will ruin our ego!" I yell at him.

"That's it," Jace says, getting off the couch.

"What babe where are you going?!"  I try standing up but I fall back onto the couch.

"When you feel like leaving come outside, that's where I will be," He says walking toward the door.

"Good job Nova, you scared him away!" Cary says, waving her bottle of beer in front of me.

"Shut up," I say, smacking it out of her hand and onto the floor. 

"Hey! My happy juice!!" She says, falling onto the floor and trying to get the remnants of her beer. 

"Come on get up drunky!"  I say pulling her off the floor.   I drag her away and she mumbles "happy juice" the whole way until we are outside.

"Nova where are we going??"  Cary says when I stop. 

"We are going home.  You are too drunk to party anymore."

"What!? So are you!!" She fires back at me.

"We are going home." I repeat "Now where is Jace?"
I scan the yard.  I see a very recognizable face. 
"There he is!" I say, running as fast as I can while I drag Cary. 

"There you are!" Jace says, " Let's get you two home, come on let's get in my car."

"Ok," Cary and I say in sync. We follow Jace into his white car and Cary and I finally get hit by the alcohol.  We pass out and Jace drives us to our houses.

----
1 Hour Later
----

I wake up on my bed.  "She's waking up!" I hear a girl, probably around my age, say. 
"Cary..?" I say, rubbing my eyes.

"No. I'm Savannah.  You can call me Sav for short," the girl says happily. 
I shoot up in the bed, hitting my head on something. "Oww," I say, looking at what I hit.  A board?  Was I in a bunk bed?? 

"Where am I??" I say, starting to panic. 

"We will get to that later,  come with me, I'll show you to the other girls," Savannah says, pulling me out of the bed.  I try to take in my surroundings, but Savannah pulls me out of the room too fast.