4

Nova's Point of View

*2 Months Later*

The last two months went by like everyday down here.  We woke up, took a shower, cooked breakfast and ate with Mark, did some kind of activity after he left, cooked dinner, and ate with Mark.  Oh, and about 3 or 4 times a week he would take one of us into his "Rape Dungeon"  as I liked to call it.  Luckily he hadn't taken me in there.

I get out of bed and groan looking at the time. 9:30. Crap I overslept!!! This was the first time. What's going to happen to me? Is Mark waiting out there to kill me?! I go in the bathroom and change into normal clothes and put on a small amount of makeup. I better look good if I'm going to die. I open the bathroom door, which lead into the bedroom. I prepare myself for the worst I open it and nothing, I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in. I see Bliss on the couch and walk to her. "Nova! You're awake!" She says, dropping her book.

"Yeah," I lower my voice so on she can hear ", is Mark going to kill me?"

"What?! Why would he do that?!" She says.

"I slept in. Did I miss breakfast?" I ask I hoped yes.

"Oh he wouldn't kill you for sleeping in, and no", damn ", we were told to wait for you."

"Ugh I don't want to see Mark ever again,". I say groaning. Almost as soon as I finish my sentence, the door opens and Mark walks down.

"Ahh I see Nova is awake. Well let's eat!" He says. I wanted to puke.  He acted like this was his everyday life. We all set the table and eat.  Pancakes.... Jace loved when I made him pancakes we ate them the same way too.  Butter and jelly.  I feel a warm tear roll down my face.  I quickly wipe it off and eat.  I ate one pancake.  Everyone else ate at least two. "Well I will see you girls at dinner," Mark says.

"Wait but what about lunch?" Grace asks.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. I won't be coming to lunch, I need to find Zoey, I noticed she was in town," he says.

"Oh ok," Savannah says.

He goes upstairs and I just relax.

Mark's Point of View

I walk upstairs and close the door behind me. I make sure it's locked as well. I stack the boxes back up, covering the entrance. I walk out to my car. A black suv with dark tinted windows. A car where no one would suspect anything. I drive to town and park in a Starbucks parking lot. I wait about 3 hours and there she is.... My Zoey. I get out of my car and approach her.

"Hi Zoey! Long time no see!" I say.

"Oh hi Mark!" She says, I loved her Irish accent.

"Want to get some Starbucks?" I say, gesturing to the building.

"Oh sure! I'll pay."

"No no no, I will pay, it's rude for me to make you pay."

"No it's rude that men don't allow women to spend their own money, I can take care of myself."

"Alright!" I say, throwing my hands up on defeat. This was going great.

We walk past my car and I stop her. "This one is overpriced lets go to a different one."

"Oh, alright,". She says, getting in the back seat of my car. She was so gullible. I get in and put a rag over her mouth and nose, almost immediately she passes out. I drive back to my house and carry her inside. She wakes up while I'm carrying her downstairs. "Stop!!! No!! Put me down!!" She yells. She kicks and thrashes her arms.

"Zoey stop your going to hurt yourself!" I say, tightening my grip and I set her down on the couch. "Girls get Zoey situated I will be back later." I run upstairs and close the door. I make sure to lock it. I had to look good tonight. Tonight I was going to take Nova into my special room. She was perfect, and I loved her.

Nova's Point of View

I sit down next to Zoey. She was crying. I knew how she felt. I rub her back. "Zoey, you'll be ok." What was I saying?! None of us would be ok!

"No I won't!" She yells, her voice cracking.

"You're right. None of us are ok. I have been here for 3 months and I still haven't gotten used to this. I'm just lucky he hasn't......" I trail off.

"Hasn't what?" She says.

"When Mark falls in love with you he takes you to his.... Room." I say.

"What does he do?"

" He... Rapes you. But don't call it rape in front of him."

" oh ok."

"Well we should probably get ready for dinner." I get up and help set the table. Zoey follows and helps me. We finish just in time for Mark to come down. I sit down and Zoey sits next to me. "Good Evening. Girls. How has Zoey settled in?" Mark says.

"She's doing great!" I say. Why did I speak up?!

"Ah great," he says, sitting down at the last empty chair. We eat silently. Then when we all finish Mark stands up and looks at me. Oh no. No no no no no please not what I think.

"Nova can you come with me?" He asks.

"...." I can't utter any words. I could feel all the other girls staring at me. Bliss grabs my hand and pulls herself up.

"Mark no. You can take me instead," she says.
She sounded strong, but her hand was shaking in mine.

"Bliss no sit back down. Nova come on!" He says, more forceful this time.

"MARK--"

"No Bliss. It's ok,". I say, cutting her off. I get up and follow Mark. I glance back at Bliss and Zoey. I could tell Zoey was scared for me. Bliss had anger flooding in her eyes. She wanted to kill Mark, I could tell. We get to the Rape Dungeon and he closed the door behind me. I take in my surroundings. There was a small bed, a cupboard, a dim light and a window covered by a black drape, letting In almost no light. He starts undressing me then himself. I cover myself. I didn't want him to look at me. He forcefully pushes me onto the bed. Now he had taken everything from me. The only thing I had left was my virginity. "I love you all over again Nova..." He says. I couldn't say anything.