Epilogue

13 Years Later 

"Nova," I say.  

"Yeah dad?" Nova says, abandoning her books for a minute.

"Can you go get your mom?"  I say.  

"Sure why?" she says.  

"I need to show her something.  And we need to tell you something..." I say.

Nova stands up and walks into the bedroom, getting her mom.  "What's up Jace?" Zoey says.  

I hand Zoey the pregnancy test I found 13 years earlier.  "We need to tell her," I say. 

Zoey nods and sits down on the couch next to me. 

"Nova we should tell you something," Zoey says.

"That's what dad was saying," Nova says.  

"You are adopted..." Zoey says.  

"I am...?" Nova says.  

I nod. "Your actual mom, had the same name as you. Nova.  I think you are old enough  for us to tell you now."  

"Your actual mom was kidnapped, and I was kidnapped along with her and three other girls. Well your mom was raped and she ended up dieing in the hospital.  But they luckily gave her a c-section and you were put in the nursery," Zoey explains. 

"This is a lot to take in," Nova says.  

"It's fine," I say.

"I'm also pregnant," Zoey says.  

"No you're not..." I whisper in shock.  

"I am," she says.  

"If its a girl, can we name her Bliss?" Nova says.  

Zoey stares at Nova in shock. "What's wrong?" I ask. 

"Bliss was kidnapped with us.  She tried to help us get out," Zoey mumbles.  

"Of course we can name her Bliss," I say.  

-=+=-=+=-=+=-

This is going to be the actual last part.  Thanks for all the amazing support!  <3 you guyz.