Riding With You ( A Shoey FanFiction)

Shanes P.O.V

I kissed her back but why was I not getting excited ? Where were the sparks ? The fireworks?

Lisa slipped her tounge into my mouth and I cringed.

I stepped back and she looked at me surprised .

"Forgot my mom asked me to take Chocolate to the vet !"

Lisa loved my mom so she smiled and said goodbye as I hurried to my car and drove.

I didnt know where , but anywhere was better than there . Somehow I found my way to Joey's house . He's just the first person who popped into my mind, of course, no other reason.

I shot my Dare the Dawson a few weeks ago but the kiss always haunted me when his cheerful self greeted me, his lips beckoning me.

I thought of pushing Joey agaisnt a wall and hearing him moan , but only for a quick second.

What am I thinking ? Hes feminine but Im pretty sure hes not gay .

I van't act depressed, I have Lisa. I have Lisa...the girl I just lied to so I could come here.

I got out and knocked on his door . I knew I could talk to him about anything and when he opened the door I instantly smiled.

"Hey Shane !" Joey said as his crystal green eyes sparkled .

"Hey ." I said smiling as I hugged him for a quick second . I could feel his heart beat through his shirt as I let go , feeling cold .