Chapter 22

I couldn't move . Think . Breathe.

'It could be anyone' I thought , trying to console myself. But I had a gut feeling that it was him.

I shakily pulled out my phone and called 9-1-1 , then Joey.

I didn't care if he was in the middle of his shoot , I needed him now.

"Shane ? I'm about to shoot a scene ! Everything okay ? " Joey asked hurridely.

Suddenley I felt bad about calling him . I don't want him to worry . But fuck it.

"J-Joey someone broke into my Mom's house. And theres bl-blood everywhere. "

The other line went silent , but I could hear Joey's ragged breath.

"Ok Shane listen to me . Don't freak ou- "

"Joey, my dad it ! I'm positive ! " I yelled , now on the verge to tears.

"Shit . " I heard him curse under his breath.

"Hang on Shane. I'm gonna head over there right now. You called for help right ?"

I nodded then realized he couldn't see me.

"Yea , I did. But what about your scene ? Don't they need you ? "

"You're my number one. " He said immediately.

I smiled . "Okay , I'm waiting. "

Joey's P.O.V

I don't know how I sped over to Shane without get pulled over but I obviously had luck on my side.

I curses silently when I saw the many police cars outside his moms house.

Blue . Red. Blue. Red.

I parked near the house and ran over, but a officer stopped me before I could go in .

"Whoa son , a serious investigation's about to go down . I can't let ya go -"

"Joey ! " Shane ran outside and gave me a long hug .

I wrapped my arms around his waist and glared at the cop , who turned away obviously uncomfortable.

Stupid homophobe.

I kissed Shane and he clinged onto me.

"Joey , no-not now. " He said breaking away , peeking at the now blushing cop.

"It's fine Shane. He probably watches gay porn anyway. " I whispered but made it loud enough for the cop to hear .

Shane smiled a little and grabbed my hand , heading inside.

I was scared as hell ; who wants to see a horror scene in real life ?

But I tried to toughen up and walked up the never ending stairs with Shane.

When we reached the bathroom , it was surrounded with officers , taking pictures and writing notes.

"Excuse me . " Shane said quietly , and some moved to the side so I could see.

I almost threw up.

The smell of blood entered my nose and it flooded the sink.

I wrapped my arms around Shane , both of us just staring .

Soon an officer came and told us what was going on.

"Shane is it ? We gathered several pieces of evidence from the scene so far. The initials, fresh blood samples, the letters F-A-G - "

"Wait . F-A-G ? He-he knows about us ? " Shane said looking up at me ,scared.

I gulped and looked at the detective.

"Do you know who did it or where his mom could be ? " I asked.

"Well the blood is fresh so it was recent , and Mr . Dawson says these are his fathers initials so we have some good evidence. We'll conduct an investigation immediatley."

I breathed a sigh of relief but Shane was still tensed up.

"Thank you sir. Please hurry. " I urged.

He nodded and told us we could go home.

I helped a still frozen up Shane, downstairs and into the now clearer pathwat towards the car.

"What about my ca-r ? " He asked.

"Shh. " I whispered in his ear as I put him in the front seat and then got in.

When we got home I carried Shane into the bed room and took his shirt off.

"Joey... not - "

"Just shush Shane. " I gave him a knowing smile as I lit some candles.

It was only 4pm ,but I wanted to set the mood.

I then turned Shane over on his back and stradled him.

I started to slowly massage his tensed muscles and he relaxed , giving soft moans.

Don't think dirty Joey . Don't think about a moaning Shane...

After a few minutes of massaging , he turned around took off my shirt.

"No , Shane you're hurting. We can- " But he cut me off by leaning up and slowly kissing me , his ands wrapping around my neck as he brought me back down with him.

He opened his mouth wider, allowing me to deepen the kiss. I squeezed his body tightly , wanting him to know that I would always be here for him.

He moaned and started to take my pants off , then his.

Our boxers soon came off and I turned us over, looking into his eyes as I thrusted into him.

"Ahh , Nn , Joey ! " He squealed.

I slowly thrusted , wanting it to be romantic, not rough and rushed.

I bent down and whispered in his ear , " I love you , Shane Dawson. "

He smiled , a tear rolling down his cheek as he nuzzled his nose against mine.

I soon felt my peak and kissed him , he moaned against my lips as I came in him.

I pulled out and wrapped the covers around us , Shane hugging my waist.

"I love you Joey. " He said softly against my chest.

We both fell asleep , still scared but safe .

____________________________________________

I woke up and noticed that Shane wasn't next to me. I felt disappointed , I had planned to make him breakfast before we went to the detectives office.

"Shane ? " I called getting up checking around the house. His car was still outside , but no Shane.

My heart skipped.

"Shane ! " His keys , phone , all still here.

Then I saw it . The downstais bathroom mirror now had the words "U Know " on them.

His father had snuck in and took him.

He took Shane.

___________________________________________

Shits going down.

And Check out my other story "Leave Me Be" Switch and Joey fanfic !