Chapter 23: How Much?

Here's the update! Enjoy reading.

Uy! Sino po ang may gustong gumawa ng cover ng story ko? Eto na lang ang last ud ko kapag walang gumawa. Doon na lang ako sa isang story ko mag-uud.

Pag nakita niyo pong naka-bold ang letters, it means important po iyan kaya basahin niyo.

At dahil likas na maarte talaga ang author, iba na ang username ko.

xxxLanexxx

Yan na ang username ko dahil sabi kasi ng pinsan ko ang panget ng InfiniteLover_07 kaya pinaltan ko.

***

Samuel's POV

I'm so happy, because i woke up in the morning, seeing her beautiful face.

I kissed her nose and hugged her tightly.

I don't want her to lose AGAIN.

I can be an asshole, dick head, cursing machine or a total holy fvck man just to get her.

I don't want anything else but only her.

"Venus, wake up." I said as i try to waking her up.

"Hmm.." she moaned. Oh damn! She's cute, she's a totally beautiful goddess! Fvck!

"Venus." I whispered on her beautiful ears.

"Why?" She said while yawning.

"Wake up. What do you want to eat?" I asked her. Shit! I can't stop looking at her! She's a head-turner!

"I want blood, please?" She said while pouting, i am just laughing at her. God! She's so cute doing that.

"Okay, okay. Just get up and fix yourself." I said and went out to our room.

Anyways, i have my house, but pinarenovate ko because the king said, the princess has a dream house.

Well, it's kinda corny but i granted her wish! Because i want her to be happy.

That's why i love her, for being a simple girl makes me fall in love with her more.

Her dream house is just a simple but elegant.

I smiled secretly and stared at her, she's singing like an angel and fvck! It's my favorite song!

(The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script)

Going back to the corner

Where I first saw you

Gonna camp in my sleeping bag

I'm not gonna move

Got some words on cardboard,

Got your picture in my hand

Saying, "If you see this girl can you tell her where I am?"