Episode 21: Ezekiel 69

            “NO!” shouted Zac as the beacon flames from his science class lit up into roaring flames. The windows in the front hallway rattled before each shattered one by one in a row.

            “Everyone out!” instructed the Science teacher. Everyone rushed out as the flames increased in size, out of Zac’s control. All the students eventually walked outside as a fire truck pulled over towards the side of the building.

            “Zachariah!” yelled Angela who stood around the rest of gang.

            “We need to go to Th’rial now,” he said, walking over.

            “What. Why?” asked Travis

            “Dude, what did you do?” stressed Trista.

            “I…I felt a great disturbance in Th’rial…as if a thousands of voices suddenly cried out in fear and terror and were suddenly wiped out of existence. I fear something terrible has happened,” explained Zac.  

            “…your ability can reach that far?” Angela asked inquisitively in which only thing Zac could do was shrugged his shoulders.

            “Then we should go and investigate…at least check it out,” suggested Travis

            “Umm, by check out do you mean us as in me? Because in that case, I can’t go,” said Trista.

            “Why the hell not?” asked Jenna interested in her answer.

            “I got a date later on with Henry if you must know.”

            “Henry…Henry Catalano?” asked Zac.

            “Ooo Henry, he is kinda yummy,” said Jenna.

            “Yummy? Gurl the boy is fine,” said Angela with a grin. 

            “Ye-ah o-kay, don’t you two have boyfriends already. You know sea-boy and criminal?” asked Trista.

            “Far as I’m concern, I’m single,” said Jenna in a delightful manner.

            “He’s not my boyfriend…we’re just…soul-mates. Besides, I have to find him first,” said Angela in defense.

            “Hello ladies! Can we focus here…planet trouble, terrible feeling,” expressed Travis.

            “Fine I’ll go, but this better be quick,” argued Trista. Because of the fire, leaving the school grounds wasn’t hard. All they had to do was blend in with the crowd and sneak out.

            They headed for the Magick Store for that is where they hid the chalice. Travis used his magic to unlock the door. They went inside and waited for Travis to retrieve the Golden Chalice of DegaIllah.

            “Soo anyone know how this work?” asked Travis

            “You mean you don’t know?” asked Trista in a pissed off tone.

            “Okay I may be leader, but I don’t know everything,” he said. He held it up high above his head and it started to glow. Soon after that a portal appeared and began to open.

            “Bet you ten bucks it’ll be a smooth landing this time,” said Angela to Jenna.

            “You’re so on,” she said. All five of them jumped in, being surrounded by a swirling multi-colored twister phenomenon. Around them were time shards, humming tinker bell sounds as they reach their destination.

            The portal crossed over on the other side of Th’rial and they landed smoothly on their feet for the first time.

            “HA! You owe me ten bucks beyoch,” gloated Angela.

            “Dammit,” said Jenna.

            “Whoa, are we on Th’rial?” asked Travis puzzled. They all turned and looked around seeing black burnt up trees, houses, even the ground was completely dead as if a fire swept across the land and burnt it to the ground.

            “Umm if my memory serves me right, that was not here last time,” said Trista. They all turned in her direction seeing a huge castle fortress that radiated demonic energy when all of a suddenly they heard clapping.

            “So you are the reincarnations…hmmm, mere children how interesting,” he said, getting up off a boulder.

            “Who are you?” asked Travis.

            “…that…that armor. I’ve seen it before,” whispered Zac.

            “My name is Ezekiel 69…Bringer of Chaos.”

            “WHAT! Impossible, we defeated Nishka,” said Jenna.

            “Ah yes, you children manage to defeat my younger sister. She was a fool anyway, built to create order hahaha what a hoot,” he said.

            “Sister?” asked Angela.

            “Enough about her and more on…well you,” he said and without warning held two fingers up with his thumb stuck out and an unseen pressure pressed hard against Travis’ body and slammed him into a tree. Their guard anciently lowered when turning toward Travis as Ezekiel 69 appeared in front of Jenna and lightly tapped her forehead with his backhand, sending her straight into a boulder. 

            Before Angela or Trista could say a spell, Ezekiel 69 unleashed a verity of lazars directly from his gauntlet in which they multiplied and blasted the two ladies. It was just him and Zac now as he slowly approached him. Zac didn’t move as fear started to grow inside of him, realizing his dreams weren’t just dreams, but visions of the future…this monster is going to kill Aureka. Suddenly he stopped and quickly whipped out his Serpent Blade and turned around just as Travis’ Lightning Saber made contact with his blade that generated a thunderous roar. The swords clashed, each contact generating a loud booming noise. He held his sword with only his right hand while Travis struggled with his two. Travis then realized that Ezekiel 69 was just toying with him as his right hand began to lift his saber upward. Travis tried to press down with all his might, but he was just too strong and suddenly with his free hand grabbed Travis by his neck.

            “Is this the best you all have to offer?” asked Ezekiel 69.

            “Go…to…hell!” struggled Travis dropping his weapon. As the saber hit the ground it transformed back into the Golden Chalice.

            “Unimpressive,” he said while hearing Zac casting a spell. But even before Zac could launch it, Ezekiel 69 literally threw Travis into him and they slammed into Trista and Angela. He then wielded his sword and sent Jenna flying straight into the others.

            “Bwahaahhaa…time is on my side,” laughed Ezekiel 69, picking up the Golden Chalice. He walked away, disappearing within the Fortress, leaving the helpless unconscious heroes.