Episode 32: Point The Way

            “Are you alright?” asked Princess Aureka who overheard the commotion.

            “Yeah…side from Trista going all EVIL on us,” complained Jenna.

            “That wasn’t Trista,” said Angela, helping Travis up.

            “Then who possessed her…and how?” asked Travis

            “She said that her name was Stella,” explained Angela with a shrugged.

            “Great…Trista and Zac are evil, we lost the chalice, and Ezekiel 69 is on the loose,” said Jenna dramatically.  

            “…so it is true.”

            “What is true?” asked Travis

            “I think Prince Dycoon over looked her ability,” said the Princess.

            “Say what?” asked Jenna.

            “Trista’s has the the ability of multiple personalities,” explained Princess Aureka.

            “Wait…but how? I mean we seen Roxi before, this was just out of the blue?” asked Angela.

            “Roxi exposes Trista’s animalistic side while Stella exposes her…hmmm promiscuous wild side. Unlike Roxi that comes from anger, when Trista feels the need to have fun, turns into her switching places with Stella,” explained Princes Aureka.

            “Must have jump started when Trista had a little taste of Jenna’s personallity. A…taste of a little bit of fun,” said Angela.

            “So I’m to blame for this?” asked Jenna, looking at Angela.

“Well…” said Angela nerviously.

“What are we going to do? I mean we need to get the chalice back, but we also need Zac?” asked Jenna.

            “First thing first, we need to get the chalice back because having Stella out in our world is a dangerous thing. Not only will we get Trista back, but we’ll be able to use the chalice to travel back to not only here, but also directly to Fortalice,” suggested Travis.   

            Back on Earth, Stella entered The Biohazard as the song “System” began playing. She saw a group of guys that caught her eye. As she continued walking the path toward the dance floor, she touched one guy’s check, causing her eyes to glow green. Continued walking and grabbed a guy by the arm. Each contact she made, the guys fell helplessly into her desires.

            She began dancing seductively as the guys she touched surrounded her. Each additional touch she gave the guys she either intensified the pleasure or absorbed it, replacing it with pain. The more she fed, the stronger on her hold over them she became.

            “Well with the help of Aureka, Angela was able to confirmed Stella’s location, but what’s the plan?” asked Jenna as they approached the club.   

            “Stella likes fun, lets rain on her parade,” said Angela. They entered the club and was shocked to see a pool of guys all over Trista while some of the women weren’t looking like they were having a good time.

            “She has complete control over them. I don’t think going over there is a good idea,” said Angela.

            “Well…lets literally rain on her parade,” said Travis with a grin. He held his hands close together, creating some fireworks. He began spinning them around and around until they were ready to launch. It smacked into the fire sprinkler and water came pouring down in the club, causing everyone to scream.