Episode 25: Darkness with the Forest

            Without hesitation, Princess Aureka charge through the thick bushy patch and straight into the Dark Forest. The trees had very little green while the forest itself cast an eerie presence. Not even halfway, Aureka felt an unwelcome presence as the white stallion galloped hastily, deeper into the enchanted forest. Both Prince Dycoon and Aureka turned their heads seeing the Sharad Raiders. These loyal creatures had a black fitted lather cloak and a dark spiked mask to hide the ugliness from within. They gave their souls up to The Dynasty and offered their allegiance to Xiong and loyalty to Ezekiel 69.

            “Heeya…heeya!” roared Aureka, whipping the white stallion. The reins made a crackling sound every stroke. The Sharads road on black horses, soon to be gaining speed on them as Aureka turned sharply and cut through an opening. A fetal flaw as two more Sharads appeared.

            The poison within the Prince started to spread, going after his lungs then heart.

            “Stay with me my love,” she ordered. She looked up seeing three more Sharads, jumping from branch after branch, trying to keep up with the horse,

Astrid Woota Malok!” cast Princess Aureka as four crystal daggers sprung out in-between her fingers. She through them as the first one missed, one penetrated a leg, one the shoulder, and the other the mask. The Prince breathing became more and more complicated as his vision began to blur,

“C’mon Dycoon…fight it!” The black cloak that was on Prince Dycoon fell backwards, causing the hood to fall off. Prince Dycoon took the cloak off as it flew back and wrapped around a Sharad’s face, blinding it straight into a tree. “Heeya…Heeya!” wailed Aureka, dodging a Sharad Rider. Their riding skills seem superior as they eased up on the side of her.

“Give it up Princess…you’ll never make it out alive,” said one of the Sharads.

“Never!” said Aureka. Forcefully, she pulled on the reins. The horse slammed on the breaks as the Riders quickly passed back. Princess Aureka held on tight and quickly turned, but that moved caused the Prince’s grip to loosen. She created another crystal dagger that landed into a Sharad’s chest and instantly, the Sharad turned into miasma, a thick poisonous vapor.

            “Miasma? Heeya…heeya!” yelled out Aureka, kicking the white stallion. She quickly turned her head seeing her beloved prince fading fast as the poison continued to spread. More Sharads zoomed on the trees, moving swiftly as Aureka took out two more crystal daggers. She fired two shots with one throw. One hit the Sharad on the tree right side and the other was hit on the left side. Aureka turned around seeing two creatures called the Nexis in front of her horse. The Nexis were female version of the Sharads, with long razor sharp nails, claw-like daggers. Fearfully the white horse suddenly stopped unexpectedly, sending Princess Aureka and Prince Dycoon, flying next to the two Nexis as they crashed into the ground. Aureka backed flipped her way up as Prince Dycoon just lade there; too weak to even stand-alone. She took out her Millennium sword and knew it was on when the Sharads galloped right behind her.  

            “As my warriors would say, this is so not good.”

            Both Angela and Travis hit the ground as Frost morphed into physical form. They got up and started looking around, realizing this is the place where Angela fell under the siren’s melody and literally fell.

            “DIE!” yelled Frost, blasting a frost beam. Angela held out her hand as she forced the beam back.

            “What is this?” asked Frost, canceling the attack.

            “I cared for your brother more that anyone. His love for me gave me a gift…his gift,” she exclaimed.

            “A gift you probably stole you harlot,” said Frost and began to launch another attack, but Travis stepped in and summoned a lightning bolt in which Frost had to cart wheeled to dodge. Travis swung, but Frost ducked down and flipped him. Angela double kicked Frost in her chest and face, but Frost frosted her hands in shaped of ice claws. Travis popped up as Frost froze the river with her ice breath. She attacked quickly and clawed Angela. Travis ran up on her, but she was ready and launched her frozen claws directly at him. He cast a defensive spell as Frost threw Angela onto the frozen river. Travis dodged another attack and tackled Frost onto the frozen river. Angela tried getting up, but slipped and fell so hard she broke part of the ice and fell into the freezing water.

            “Find them,” begged Jenna in Crystal Tower.

            “I’m trying,” said Zac, concentrating.

            “Search deep within yourself…find that special connection that only you and Angela share,” said Trista.

            “Since when you become all soft and caring all of a sudden?” asked Jenna.

            “Gurl puh-lease, trying to get up out of here,” said Trista as a cover up.

            “Yeah...riiiiight,” said Jenna, not believing her.

            “Found her!” shouted Zac. “Both she and Travis are at the end of the forest where she fell into that whirlpool.”

            “Great, lets go get her,” said Jenna.

            “We all can’t just leave…I’ll go,” said Trista.

            “Too dangerous,” assured Zachariah.

            “Too dangerous? I have an evil alter ego who would just love to kill each and every single one of y’all, now that is dangerous,” said Trista.

            “Let her go…just fly low and be careful. Contact us telepathy with your stone okay?” asked Jenna. Trista nodded and took off as the wind guided her way to her friends.

            “This worries me so,” complained Zac.

            “…phaze 3, attack!” said Ezekiel 69 from the Fortress. Trista could see the forest up ahead just as the winds suddenly change direction. She looked behind, seeing a bony guy named Crimson heading her way.

            “Warriors!” shouted a guard. “Ezekiel’s second wave is approaching the castle gates!” he shouted.

            “What!” said Jenna.

            “This…this was all part of his plan.” Jenna turned seeing the fearful intensity in Zac’s fiery eyes. “He wanted us…to be separated,” panicked Zac.

            “What will you do now Elemental Warriors. Your Prince is dying, Princess abandoned you when you need her the most, and you are all scattered in different locations…checkmate bwwahahahah!” taunted Ezekiel 69.

            “Go zu gen zu, reggie hung gone zu,” said Na’ash, being the third chant.