Episode 33: Distant Dreams

            Both Ezekiel 69 and Na’ash disappeared before the Elemental Warriors could do anything about it.

            “Dammit…they know the location of the Star System Gate!” shouted Travis in frustration.

            “Warriors!” shouted Princess Aureka as she rushed over to them.

            “Princess?” asked Trista.

            “It’s Dycoon…he’s…he’s gone!”

            “What! How?” asked Jenna.

            “I went to check on him and he wasn’t there,” she said.

            “…my vision,” whispered Zac. 

            Both Ezekiel 69 and Na’ash appeared in the B Block-Bay sector of the planet as the blue beam pointed in the center direction.

            “Once I open the gate…chaos will be unleash upon this worthless planet—”

            “Not if I can help it!” shouted Prince Dycoon as he jumped up in the air with his sword drawn. As he fell down his sword clashed into Ezekiel 69’s.

            “Ah prince…still ALIVE! HAHAH!” laughed Ezekiel 69.

            “I rather die then to let you unleash chaos on this world and then next!” shouted Prince Dycoon as he backed away.

            “Zum jinn zeggi za!” cast Na’ash as a huge flat stone emerged from the ground.

            “BE GONE!” yelled Ezekiel 69. He spun around and slapped Dycoon with the flat side of his blade and sent him flying into the stone tablet as chains grabbed both his hands and ankles,

            “NOO! LET ME GO!” he yelled. Ezekiel 69 just smiled and jabbed the blade of his sword down into the dry soil. The Golden Chalice began to levitate in his hands as they started to glow bright red,

            “I summon forth the powers of DegaIllah, dark god of the Th’rial!” shouted Ezekiel 69. Electricity sparked everywhere around The Golden Chalice.

            “C’mon, we have to hurry!” ordered Travis. The Elemental Warriors were transformed and were in the air while Princess Aureka rode on horseback. They looked up ahead to see dark clouds swarming around the B Block-Bay sector.

            The ground beneath them quivered at the rising of the Star System Gate. The gate was a huge double door with a protection seal in front of it.

            “I command you to open. Powers of DegaIllah I speak your name openly. OPEN!” yelled Ezekiel 69 when all of a sudden The Golden Chalice started to glow yellow and exploded! It completely shattered into little shards and those shards flew up into the sky and scattered throughout Th’rial.

            “Ouch!” yelled Zac.

            “What?” asked Angela.

            “Nothing…something hit me,”

            “Look!” shouted Jenna.

            “By the gods…he shattered the chalice,” said Aureka. The shattering of the chalice broke the protection seal, allowing the gate to crack open.