Episode 31: Stella

Episode 31: Stella

            Trista headed back, but notice that they were gone until she saw Angela down the end of a corrador.

            “Hey Ange…umm where’s the chalice?”

            “Princess Aureka placed it somewhere safe…did you call me Ange?”

            “And…where’s that safe keeping place?” she asked.

            “I dunno—ask Travis,” said Angela.

            “Awesome!” said Trista and walked away.

            “…did she just say awesome?” asked Angela to herself. Trista headed for the guys room and there lying down on his bed was Travis.

            Travis had his head down, trying to get as much needed rest as possible when suddenly he felt pressure on his bed. His upper half jumped up, his lips inches away from Trista’s who was on top of him.

            “Whoa! What…what are you doing?” he stuttered.

            “I’m just giving you what you want,” she said seductively, sliding her finger down his shirt.

            “What makes you think this is what I want?” he asked while trailing her finger with his eyes. His eyes drifted from her finger to her shirt as two buttons suddenly popped off, exposing her cleavage,

            “…woops,” she grinned and grabbed Travis by the shirt and went in for a kiss. She pushed him and his head slammed on his pillow as she bent down on over and whispered,

            “Where’s the chalice?”

            Trista soon after left the room and moved down to the place where the chalice was being kept while passing Angela and Jenna who were talking.

            “Gurl, I’m telling you something is going down,” said Jenna

            “Let’s get Travis so we can figure out how to free my brother,” suggested Angela.

            They walked over into his room seeing Travis knocked out cold.

            “Travis…Travis…!” shouted Jenna. Angela rolled her eyes and pointed her finger as water splattered on top of him. Static electricity went everywhere as he shouted, “NO!”

            Trista finally approached the glass room where the chalice was being kept. Two guards stood in front,

            “Heyyy, you’re kinda cute,” she said playfully.

            “What business do you have here Elemental Warrior?” asked the guard on the right.

            “Now, now, now…just close your eyes,” she teased and touched both guards’ cheek. A shockwave of adrenaline in the form of attraction into their system as her words echoed in their ears alone, “Want me…Love me…Desire me…” When they heard the last words, Trista’s green eyes formed in the shape of hearts. When her eyes reverted back too normal, their eyes altered and stayed heart shaped. They helplessly opened the gate and stood aside. She stepped inside the glass room and there on an alter was the Golden Chalice of DegaIllah. She grabbed it and magically whipped up a purse and placed it inside.

            Trista stepped out of the glass room and there in front of her stood Travis, Angela, and Jenna.

            “What the hell are doing Trista?” asked Angela.

            “Bitch, you’ve lost your damn mind…put it back now!” yelled Jenna. Jenna walked over and grabbed Trista’s wrist as Trista quickly snapped back and pushed Jenna straight into a column.

            “Trista?!” shouted Travis shockingly.

            “…Roxi what the hell is your problem?” asked Angela.

            “Dilectum tuumdefendere!” cast Trista. The left guard ran over and tackled Travis, as they slid down the hall.

            “Was that a spell?” asked Jenna, not understanding the language.

            “ROXI STOoo…wait…,” said Angela as Trista inched her way toward her.

            “Wait…I thought Roxi couldn’t use spells, mainly Trista’s magic…who…who are you?” asked Angela.

            “HI! I’m Stella,” she said as the right guard tackled both Angela and Jenna. All three of them laid on the floor dead still as Stella turned, catching her reflection within the glass room doors and started giggling, seeing Trista desperately banging for her freedom.