Episode 23: Division

            “NO!” Zac shouted as something began to take affect. “RUMA!” All of a sudden his right hand generated smoke and without thinking it he launched the attack directly at Frost. The smoke slithered transversely, engulfing Frost, removing her off of Angela as she jumped out of it.

            “Zac…what was that spell?” asked Travis because it wasn’t a fire spell.

            “I don’t know,” he said, questioning it himself.

            “Dammit, first Angela with ice and now you with…smoke?” complained Jenna. Trista flew up, checking out her surroundings for a better look. A Chaos Knight clashed his axe unto a soldier’s shield, but he pushed his shield up and thrust his sword into the knight. A soldier hit the ground as the knight stabbed him to death.

            “…here goes nothing…Grisor!” cast Trista. She spread her arms out wide and began spinning. Wind started to swirl around her, as if cocooning her into a ball.

            “Everyone, shields up! Warriors fly!” commanded Travis. Trista maneuvered her body until it was upside down in midair and at the right moment, came spiraling directly down like a spinning rocket. She crashed into the ground creating a violent wind explosion that sent most of the knights flying out of the town and not only pushed back, but also injured some of the soldiers as well.

            Frost misted out as the spread of wind headed her way, which caused Travis to turn around and see Ezekiel 69 floating in midair. Rage filled his heart as his silver eyes morphed to bright yellow.

            “AHHH…Zapbellia!” he shouted, unleashing a small, electrified destructive sphere from his eyes. Ezekiel 69 smiled as he finally fell into his trap and took out his blade. In defense mode he held up the side of the sword as the sphere crashed directly into it. The power from it was tremendous, causing vibrations. Ezekiel 69 struggled with it at first as the sphere began to push him back a bit. The blade then turned blood red and literally absorbed the entire attack.

            “WHAT!” screamed Travis.

            “No way,” gasped Angela. Ezekiel 69 began laughing, twirling his sword around and around over his head. The blue-ish clouds of Th’rial began to pull towards him, swirling above him like a vortex. They quickly changed from blue to grey thunderstorm colors.

            “Now witness the destruction of this town by your own hands!” shouted Ezekiel 69. His blade turned from blood red to yellow, unleashing a thunderous wave of pure electrical energy souly based on Travis’ last attack.

            “OH MY AHHAAH!!!” screamed Jenna.

            “AH!” screamed Princess Aureka as she clenched her chest.

            “Princess!” said Prince Dycoon, but she pushed him away and teleported to the battlefield. When she arrived and saw total annihilation upon the town, amazing architecture and beauty wiped out clean.

            “NO!” she screamed, collapsing to the ground.

            “Princess!” shouted Trista. Princess Aureka turned seeing her warriors alive, caring a couple of soldiers and casualties with their powers.

            “Thank the gods you are all alright,” she said.

            “We did our best with a defensive barrier spell, but it just wasn’t enough,” explained Travis “I’m sorry—it’s all my fault.”

            “No, what’s done is done…I just hope it can be undone,” she said.

On top of the Fortress, stood a bold black bare footed guy with glowing green eyes, a cloth wrapped around himself, and tribal tattoos on his body stood up with a bow in his left hand.

“Do it…eliminate the Princess…permanently,” ordered Ezekiel 69 who stood next to him. He raised his bow up swirled his right hand around and chanted, “Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Nam Myoho Renge Kyo.” He kept repeating it over and over again as green swirls surrounded his swirling hand. He lifted up his hand slowly and when it reached his shoulder length it transformed into a hazed green see through ghost looking arrow. He placed the ghost arrow in his bow and with his eye on the target and launched it.

            The ghost arrow zoomed across at lightning speed,

            “PRINCESS LOOK OUT!” shouted Prince Dycoon, jumping off the galloping horse, pushing Aureka out of the way.

            “PRINCE DYCOON!!!” screamed the Princess as the ghost arrow penetrated his torso; he came crashing into Aureka’s arms.

            “Prince Dycoon!” shouted the Elemental Warriors. Aureka’s colorful eyes widen and said,

            “…he has been poisoned…I cannot heal this type.”

            “He missed,” said Frost as mist surround Ezekiel 69.

            “Perfect shot…phase two of my plan starts now,” he said with a smile.