Episode 29: Sexified

 Jenna stepped back as Trista emerged from the bathroom, wearing a slave-like outfit.

             “Wow…worked better than expected,” said Travis, pleased. 

            “You said it,” agreed Zac. Both he and Travis were in aw at Trista’s hotness.

            “Lets party it up,” she said seductively.  

Back at The Fortress,

“I just don’t understand why I had to leave…I had them,” complained Frost.

            “No you didn’t…there was a slight miscalculation in their abilities,” said Ezekiel 69.

            “Mighty One! A cloud of miasma has surrounded the front gate we…we can’t stop it!” stressed a Chaos Knight guard.

            “WHAT! Impossible…miasma…here?” Ezekiel 69 pondered for a minuet before leaving his chambers to attend to this matter. Princess Aureka teleported the gang to the nearest location close to The Fortress, but remain undetected. The gang snuck around to the back of the structural building before Zac released the miasma.

            “Do your thang,” said Angela.

“Do you realize what you’re asking me to do? FIVE PEOPLE!”

“Don’t worry, we’ll be channeling our magic with you,” explained Travis. Jenna rolled her eyes as they all held hands together. Jenna used her craft to phase them through the wall. They stepped through seeing that they were in a narrow hallway. They crept further down; reaching a tavern that was full of knights.

            “We need a distraction just in case things get a little too out of control,” whispered Travis, looking in Trista’s direction.

Angela wiggled her fingers and the band started to play a more seductive melody as this new seductive Trista stepped out.    

            Trista began touching herself, hearing the seductive melody played by the band. She moved away from the group, moving her ass to the beat. People who were at the table she gently slid her hands in their hair or ran her finger down their chest; her eyes lit up as her flirtation spread. A Chaos Knight stood up as if to stop her, but she playfully, touched his bare arm and on contact, sending a shockwave of adrenaline in the form of attraction into his system as her words echoed in his ears alone, “Want me…Love me…Desire me…” When he heard the last words, Trista’s green eyes formed in the shape of hearts. When her eyes reverted back too normal, his eyes altered and stayed heart shaped.

She moved on and jumped on a bar table and started working the pole like a Vegas stripper, to get the boys attention. She moved her silky blonde hair out of her face and jumped down as a mechanical bull caught her lustful gaze. She hopped down and headed over, pulling herself up. She winked at a guy to turn it on. He flipped the switch and the bull moved. The mechanical bull waved up and down, turned right then left, back up and moved forward. Trista was in a party mode high, having no trouble staying on for a while. She moved her body to the beat of the music playing by the band. She gripped the lather rein with her left hand and waved her right hand high above her. The bull tugged right, up and down again. In slow motion, Trista’s stretched her stomach in a seductive movement and picked up her black chain to make it into a lasso. She took her left hand off the rein and twirled the lasso over her head. The Chaos Knights were lusting after the pure sex that was pulsating from her desired body.

            “Okay and just where the hell did she learn those moves?” asked Angela.

            “Do not look at me…do I look like the type of person who would do that?” said Jenna. They went down the rest of the hallway, which led them up the stairs.

            “If I was a chalice where would I be?” whispered Zac.

            “Shh…listen,” whispered Angela. They came over and placed their ears on a wall, hearing Na’ash’s voice,

            “Gaws zu gen zu, reggie hung gaws zu.”

            “You feel that…the chalice is there,” said Travis telepathically.

Trista jumped off and they continued to stared at her, as one by one they started to come over next to her. She touched the side of his face and on contact, sent him a shockwave of adrenaline in the form of attraction into his system as her words echoed in his ears alone, “Want me…Love me…Desire me…” When he heard the last words, Trista’s green eyes formed in the shape of hearts. When her eyes reverted back too normal, his eyes altered and stayed heart shaped.

 She started dancing with him, but used her sly seductive charm to move from one knight to the other.