Episode 22: Frosted

Episode 22: Frosted

            The gang laid still, beaten by a being unlike anything they had faced before. Their bodies suddenly began to sparkle, being teleported from the wasteland to the castle. Princess Aureka’s Crystal Heart was wrapped around her rainbow ponytail as it went over her head and began to glow, healing her warriors’ wounds.

            “What the hell just happened?” asked Angela, easing her way up off the tiled floor.

            “We got our asses kicked, that’s what happened,” complained Jenna, rising up.

            “That son of a bitch hit me…that bitch is going down,” threatened Trista.

            “Princess, Prince, what’s going on?” asked Travis

            “You guys alright?” asked Prince Dycoon.

            “Yeah…barely. How we get here?” questioned Zac.

            “We sensed you were in danger so I teleported you all here,” said Princess Aureka.

            “Ezekiel 69…it was for told that if Order failed, then Chaos will rise to take its place,” explained Prince Dycoon.

            “He wants to unleash Chaos by opening a doorway called the Star System Gate. If opened Chaos will consume not just my kingdom, but Th’rial also,” said Princess Aureka.

            “The gate is well hidden, but if we don’t act now he will find it.”

            “We can’t let that happen,” said Travis slapping his pants. Travis’ silver eyes widen in fear, checking himself.

            “Travis, what’s up?” asked Trista.

            “The chalice—I don’t have the chalice…”

            “WHAT!” shouted  The Princess.

            “It…it fell and…he took it…he took the chalice!” panicked Travis

            “This isn’t good.”

            “What’s the big deal?” asked Jenna.

            “The Golden Chalice contains the powers of the dark god DegaIllah,” said Prince Dycoon.

            “Because of that, it is also the compos that will point the way to the Star System Gate,” explained The Princess.

            “You have got to be kidding me. We might as well have just hand him the planet while at it,” said Angela as a joke.

            “We have to get that chalice back,” said Zac.

            “My lord!” yelled a guard, running up toward Prince Dycoon in the throne room. “He’s…he’s launching a full scale attack on Greenage Town!”              

            Within Fortress, Ezekiel 69 sat on his war chair, analyzing the amazing chalice.

            “Come to me,” he commanded. She appeared within mist having icy blue eyes, spiked up frozen white hair, and skin cold as ice. She was wearing black pants that were tucked in from her blue boots. A light blue vested top with a black belt around her waist.

            “I want you to lead this army. Keep them away from this place.” She nodded and vanished without a trace.

            “Na’ash…take the chalice and break the witches seal.”

            The gang transformed and along with Princess Aureka and Prince Dycoon’s soldiers, headed out to defend the town from the attackers. Armored Chaos Knights marched forward,

            “This cannot be happening…I’m not even eighteen and yet I’m going to war already?” complained Trista.

            “Steady men,” said Travis. The Princess and Prince’s guards were behind, ready for the charging signal. A sudden blast of mist appeared in front of the Elemental Warriors as it morphed into a figure,

            “DIE BITCH!” shouted the figure as she backhanded Angela across her face and sent her flying into the guards.

            “ATTTACK!”

            “CHARGE!”

            Travis went to face the figure, but she was gone. Zac turned seeing the mist appearing on Angela as the girl grabbed her throat and said,

            “The name’s Frost…sister of Blizzard.” Angela breathing started to deepen as ice began to form around her neck. Her body started to feel completely numb, unable to use any of her powers.

            “If it wasn’t for you he would still be alive…you will die, I swear it!”