My step-brother is mean to me...

I want to die soon. Really? Mom can re-marry but not the father of our beta. I am too zoned to pay attention to my mom's speech.

"Ashley! Are you listening?!" my mom hisses to me.

I pout my lips and before I could speak back, my oh-so-mean-step-brother speaks for me.

"Hillary, she's not paying attention or she doesn't have ears." Zayn said smirking at me.

I glare at him. I swear if I got a chance to kick his ass off I will definitely put all my force for him.

"Oh nevermind. Ashley, you and Zayn are going to one school. Be nice to him. And if you ever found your mate please tell me or Zayn." my mom said.

Oh, I am unmated. A girl that never dreamed to be mated.

"Be careful crybaby." Zayn said and push me.

Gosh! Why is he so mean to me? I walk trough the hell, I mean school. Lucky me I am lower year than that meanie Zayn.

"Hey. So you are the step-sis of Zayn. Right?" a girl came to my view.

"None of your business." I said.

"Bitch!" she hisses.

And walk away. Seriously? That meanie is famous? Why? Because of the alpha and he's the beta. Add it their group? Suck it. I walk to my first class. I seat near the window so I can zone out. I'm staring at the window when that smell feels my nose. Oh, that smell. My wolf growl 'mate'. As I'm going to turn that professor entered. I pout and forget that smell.

- - -

yow! my first chapter.. hope you like it. :)