She's Mine!

Harry's POV:

I can smell their scents. I can tell that this is the right way. I mind link Zayn to ask where they are.

"Where are you?" I ask. I used my alpha tone.

"Calm down Harry. We're alread here. We are just waiting for the right timing. Why?" Zayn ask.

"I'm coming. I'm following your scent." I said.

"Idiot! Follow Ashley's scent not us." He said.

He's right. I should follow Ashley's scent not them. But how? I don't know what her scent is.

'Zayn is right you're an idiot. She's your mate. Harry you can't smell her? You can sense her.' Sky said.

"We're not mated." I said.

'Shut up. I know you can sense her. You don't officialy reject her.' Sky screams.

I can sense he's irritated already. Then I realize we are the same. We both don't have patience. I laugh on that tought.

'This is not time to laugh Harry. We need to get our mate.' Sky hisses.

"Alright. Give me a minute." I said.

I concentrate to where Ashley is. I can sense her already. Wait, I can sense her? Why? How?

"She's near Sky." I said.

'I know. Follow it.' Sky said.

I follow that feeling. As I ran, I did not notice Zayn and others are communicating with me.

"What?" I snap.

"Chill out Harry. Ashley's not here." Zayn said.

"And Aaron too."  Liam said.

"What?! Fine follow my scent I can feel Ashley's here." I said.

"Harry, wait for us. We'll fight as one." Louis said.

"No. I'm going first. This is all my fault. No matter what happened I should do it on my own. Just back me up." I said.

"No! What if you die? Ashley will be miserable." Zayn's mate said. What's her name again? Nevermind.

"But...... I gotta go. I sense her." I said and break their contact.

"Sky, let's go. You ready?" I ask.

'Of course. No matter what happened we need to get her back.' he said.

Alright. Let's do this. I jump in and saw my mate. Yes, Ashley and that bastard Aaron. I growl.

"H-Harry?" Ashley said.

"Give back my mate." I growl. "Yes you heard me, my mate." I growl again.

"Hahaha. You're mate? You reject her." Aaron said.

"I did not officialy reject her. Now I learned my mistake I want my mate back." I said angrily.

"She's not yours." Aaron said.

"Well she isn't yours too." I said.

I saw Ashley crying. Because of me. Always. And Aaron saw I'm looking at Ashley then laugh.

"Hahaha. See she's crying because she saw you." Aaron said.

I look to Ashley. "Look I don't deserve you and I don't deserve your chance but I want to take you back. At least to tell you that I am affraid to tell you who really am. I really am happy you are my mate but then I rejected you. I... I..." before I finish my sentence Aaron lunges to me.

"No!!!" Ashley scream.

Aaron hit me I hit him. No one can stop us. Blood is blood. May the best man win.

I feel tired. I feel so weak and I can sense Aaron too. This is the last chance of hit. Before I hit him an arrow hit Aaron to his chest. I laugh mentally.

"No!!! No!!! No!!! Harry!!!" Ashley said.

What? I saw Aaron laughing hard. What the hell? I step forward but pain strikes me.

"Aaagh...." I said and fell down.

Ashley ran towards me and hold me close.

"Aaron, you promise me you won't hurt him." she said.

"I did not do that and I did not plan it." he said and looks....

scared?

Ashley's POV:

"You did not do or plan it?! What the hell Aaron?! I agree to come with you. But you hurt him you hurt my mate you hurt my.....my...my crush, my love and my dream boy." I said and sob.

"I did not." Aaron whisper.

"Oh, Harry. Don't leave me. Don't die." I said.

"I'm sorry Ashley. I'm so sorry to what I did. I don't deserve you but at least you'll know what is my real feelings... Ashley... I love you." Harry said.

Slowly closing his eyes. No!

"Shhh... I'll get help. Stay with me please." I said while crying hard.

"Ash...ley..." Harry said.

Those are the last words I heard from him.

"No!!!" I scream and howl.

I hear foot steps running for us. I saw Zayn and Louis hold him up. My eyes are blurred I can't see anything. I just cry and cry.

"Harry... Wake up please.." I said.

Unknown POV:

"You hit the wrong person." she said as she cry hard.

"It's not my intension to hit him." I said.

"You hit Harry. You hit my love." she said.

"Your love?!" I shout.

"No. I promise. I promise to come with you. But you hit him!" she said.

"I did not. Fine. We'll help him. We'll tell them what happened." I said.

"We? You want Harry to hate me?" she said.

"I....."