My Mate is Him...

I wait for the whole day to smell that scent but I failed. I was walking home when someones calling me.

"Ashley James!! James!" a girl screaming.

I turn around to see my one and only bestfiend Vanessa Michaels.

"Oh, Vanie. Am sorry for not hearing you." I said blinking my eyes rapidly.

"Oh shut up. You are zoooooning again." she said.

"By the way, are you going to that gathering?" she ask.

"Oh, maybe? I think that's for sure. My mom marry the father of our beta remember?" I said.

She nods to agree. "Is he handsome?" she ask me.

"Wait. Don't say you never see the beta?!" I ask her.

"Nah. No time. Remember I still finding my mate." she said.

I nod. And I saw a mischievous smile to her. And we laugh hard. I enter our new oh-so-nice house. I walk straight to my room but someone blocks my way. I look up and saw Zayn.

"What are you doing? Get out of my way." I said trying to push him but his so strong.

"I'm just checking my lil'step-sissy." Zayn said.

"I'm fine. Excuse me." I said pushing him away.

"Oh, shortcake. Wear a dress for tonights gathering. I don't want to make fun of my oh-so-nerd sissy." Zayn said laughing for the 'oh-so-nerd'.

As I enter my room I found a box in my bed. I saw a card and open it.:

Ash,

I know your mad at me for marrying Zach. But please, take this as a peace offering. I know you hate it but I did help you to find a dress.

Love, your momma

My mom really do love him huh? Their not mated but they love each other. I open the box and see a white dress. I love it! But does it fit well to me? Or is it look good at me? I sigh and lay on my bed with my new dress. I fell asleep and hear someone's knocking at my door. I stood up and walk to open it and saw Zayn.

"What do you need?" I ask him.

"Sleeping? Really? You are a pig." Zayn said. "Anyway, we're going after 1hour." he said and walk away.

Wait? He called me a pig? Hey! Am not a pig. Does a pig look like a werewolf? That jerk. I close my door and to bathroom to have warm shower. As I finished showering, I wear my new dress. I did not look at the mirror to see what I look like. I put a little make-up: masscara, eyeliner, blush-on, and a lip balm.

"I'm done!" I said hoping to my bed to wear my one and only high heels.

I texted Vanessa and told her I'm coming and I should see her there. She texted me saying she's coming. I did not look at my full looks only my face and it looks like a simple but pretty. Anyway I heard my mom calling me. So, I rushed downstairs and meet them.

"Oh, Ashley my darling you look..... Your hair..." my mom said.

"Hillary, your daughter is asleep when I told her to prepare. Maybe she forgot she has a hair." Zayn said laughing so hard.

Oh no! My hair! I forgot! I want to cry for being so stupid I feel my tears ready to flow. Zayn did not stop laughing. But continue to laugh.

"Zayn Jawadd Malik!" Zach snap at his son. Zayn stop and flinch to hear his full name. "Ashley, go fix what you should fix." Zach said.

I nod and run to my room. I want to cry again. I gave in and cry. I heard my phone buzz. It's Vanessa. I smiled at her message and start fixing myself again. A few minutes I slowly walk downstairs and meet them. Zayn is gone.

"Ashley James!" Zach exclaimed. "Your so pretty! You look like your mom!" He said smiling widely.

"Yes darling you are pretty like me. By the way Zayn left first since he is the beta." my mom smiled at me.

I blush for their compliments.

"Thank you momma and of course thank you Zach." I said.

They laugh as they saw my blushing face. I done my hair to a big curly style and re-touch my make-up. Fifthteen minutes drive we are here at the pack house. It's huge of course. I scan the crowds to find Vanessa.

"Ashley James!" Vanessa's voice.

I turn around to see a beautiful Vanie.

"Vanessa Michaels! Your so beautiful!" I said and hug her.

"You too. Now, let's go find our mates!" she exclaimed.

I shook my head and ask a permission to my mom and Zach. We walk trough the party people who dance so crazy. Vanessa took a drink for us. Hmmmm.. Alchohol.

"Vanie, what's this?" I ask her.

"Why? Don't you like it?" she ask.

"No." I said. I saw her shocked face and smile. "I love it." I said.

"Naughty James. It's called Tequila Sunrise." she said. "Wait, mind if you accompany me?" she said with her evil smile.

"Vanessa?! Where?" I said giggling.

"To heavens!" she said and we both walk trough the crowds while giggling.

While we are walking I saw Zayn and his friends. Zayn the beta and I think one of them is the alpha. Vanessa saw me looking at the five guys.

"Hey Ash. What's up?" she said.

"That's Zayn the meanie. I mean the beta and one of them is the alpha?" I said pointing at him.

Vanessa stood there motionless. And I hear her wolf growl "mate". I look her in shock.

"What? Mate? One of them?" I ask. "Mate. He's my mate." she said and saw her eyes sparkling.

"Zayn?" I ask to see who where she's looking at. "But... But..." I said not finishing my sentence.

"He got a girlfriend." she said tears flowing her eyes.

"Vanie, oh no! Don't cry. I... I'm sorry." I said.

She shook her head. "No worries Ash. Let's go find yours." she said.

We walk and walk and walk and... Wait! That scent, that feeling. 'Mate'.

"Mate." I said. I look around and spot him.

Spot him kissing someone. Tears flow as I feel the pain.

"Ash, you okay?" Vanessa ask me.

"My mate is kissing some slut." I said growling with my wolf.

"Ash, let's go. At least we know who are jerk mates." she said.

"No. I don't know him." I said.

"We'll find out but not now." she said pulling me out the party.

My mate is taken by a slut or his girlfriend? I cry and cry. We stop and Vanie look at me.

"We call it a night?" she said tears flowing too.

I just nod and we go straight home. I am still thinking of him of my mate. I cry while I was walking until I am home. Run towards my room and burst out crying.

- - -

hey! watcha think? I hope you like it. :)