You like what happened to her...

Zayn's POV:

"Ash.. Ashley. Please don't let go. We are here for you." I said.

Tears falling down my eyes. I look to my mate and saw her crying.

"She'll be fine." I said.

But I also am affraid what can be happened. I am scared for her. I did lot of awful things to her. I want to change it to something nice.

"She'll be fine. And if not I'll make sure that she'll not make it in the afterlife." Vanessa said.

"You are the same as her." I said.

She smiles a little. I tried to hug her and expecting to be failed but she leaned down to me and cry.

We reach the hospital for werewolfs and nurses push us out. One nurse said we need to wait outside. I dialed dad's number.

"H-Hello dad?" I said.

"Zayn? Is everything okay?" dad said.

"Dad... Ashley... Ashley is in the hospital." I said.

Dad did not talk or make noise. But I hear Hillary is crying.

"I'm sorry dad. I-It's my....." I said but dad cut me off.

"No son. It is accident, right?" dad said.

"Yes. But h-how did you know?" I ask.

"Someone called us. But we did not take it. We waited you to call." dad said.

"Someone? Who is it?" I ask.

"We'll talk soon. Just take care of her. And I don't know who is he." dad said.

He ended the call. I looked at my phone and think who might the person called them. I look everyone but it seems their not the one who called. I think about Harry. But It is impissible if it is Harry dad will say it's the alpha who called. I stare trough my phone thinking of that person. Vanessa notice I'm zoned out.

"Z-Z-Zayn are you okay?" she said in between sobs.

"Someone called dad to tell what happened." I said.

She gasped. The boys also in shock.

"But who? Is it Harry?" Niall ask.

"It's not Harry." Louis said.

"Do you know who might be?" Liam ask Vanessa.

Vanessa look at me in horror. But it changes to a confusion.

"I think I know who is it. But that's impossible since we all knew he is gone." Vanessa said.

"Who is it?" I insist to ask.

"Aaron Smith." Vanessa said.

Aaron Smith. I heard that name from Harry. But I remember a teen wolf is missing and that teen is staying at the Neon Orphanage. If that person is the one who called, why is he not showing up for five years? As if Vanessa is reading my mind.

"He disappear five years ago. We don't know why. After he confessed to Ashley he disappeared." Vanessa said.

"He confessed to Ashley and disappeared?" Niall ask.

She nods. "What happened?" Liam ask.

"It is summer time when he did that. We are having our picnik session that time. Me, Ashley, Aaron and April. When Aaron stood up and say "Ashley James, I want you to know that I really really like you." that word make Ash laugh hard. Then Aaron ask "What's so funny Ashley?" Ash stop laughing and look at him. "Are you kidding? I am sorry but I don't like you. I liked you but as my friend." Ashley said that to him then Aaron ran away. We told Ash that it hurts for Aaron but still she laughs at it.

Then there is a small gathering in Neon Orphanage it is a small party. Ashley and Aaron is not around. After 15 minutes I saw Ash running away from the party place. When Ash stop I look at her and she's crying. I ask her what happened and she said Aaron told her that 'You'll never have your mate and you'll be rejected and hurt as well.' that words mark in Ash's head until now." Vanessa said.

"Then here is Harry making it come true." Niall said.

"No. If Ashley James did not choose to be a nerd she'll not be rejected by Harry." Vanessa said.

"You mean Ashley is not nerd before that happens?" Liam ask.

"Yes. She is more likely a girly girl style. She's like her mom." Vanessa said.

"She just choose to be that way because of that jerk Aaron." I said.

She nod. I want to rip that Aaron apart. He has no right to tell her that.

"But who is April?" Louis ask.

"She is the girl who Aaron was with in the orphanage." Vanessa said.

"Where is she now?" Niall ask.

"She disappeared the night Aaron told Ash that words." Vanessa said.

Chills run trough my back. Is this April girl dead? That stayed in my mind.

"Ms. James is stable now. But she is still unconsious." the pack doctor said.

We nod. Vanessa, Liam and Niall left to accompany Ashley. While me and Louis came back to the pack house. When we came back it is all mess. The party is done. We enter the pack house.

"Alpha. Alpha Harry." Louis shout.

"Lou, do you think Haz know about this guy?" I ask him.

He just shrugged.

"Your back. Is she okay?" Harry ask.

"She's stable but unconsious." Louis said.

"Do you know Aaron Smith?" I ask.

Harry look at me in shock.

"He is missing until now. Why?" He ask.

"Nothing. Just being curious." I said.

"What it is?" Harry ask me again.

"It is something about Ashley." I said.

I hear Harry growl. And I saw his eyes turn to his wolf eyes.

"It is nothing. I just need to watch for Ashley." I said.

"She's my mate." Harry growled.

He push me on the wall but Louis is holding him out.

"You don't care about her. You like what happened to her." I shout.

"Stop it Zayn. Harry let it go. You already made your decision. All you can do now is to order us, alpha." Louis said.

Harry did not say something. He just go straight to his room. I look at Louis but he doesn't say anything. I decided to go back to Ashley and exchange with Liam and Niall. All I know now is I need to be a three person in one. Be a beta, brother and a mate.