Ashley's risk condition and Zayn's desperate feelings...

I cry all night and day. 3days not eating? What will going to happen with me? Vanessa goes to school but me stays here. I don't want to find my mate kissing that girl again. A knock on the door makes me jump.

"What?!" I snap.

When I open to see Zayn.

"Guess what piggy-nerd. I broke up with my girlfriend and found my dear mate. But I think she rejects me." Zayn said in a low voice.

"So what?" I ask irritated.

"Huh? You don't found it as revenge or payment?" he ask me.

"Nope." popping the letter 'p'. "I don't care. I have my own problem. Get out." I said.

"Rejected by your mate huh?" Zayn said. "I agree with him. Look at you. loose shirt and sweat pants, messy hair and boring looks. Add your flat chest." he said pointing at me. I cover my chest and glare at him. He laughs and walk away.

"Mean!" I scream and shut the door.

I started crying again. Zayn's voice echoing in my head. 'boring looks' he said. I stand up and look at the mirror. I see..... I see... messy looks and an ugly girl. What should I do? Not too tall, not too short, long messy brown hair, brown eyes and flat chest. I jump to my bed and start crying again. Few minutes past.

"Cry baby, open this damn door." Zayn said banging my door.

"What?" I snap at him.

"I saw her. She ran away. She rejects me." Zayn said.

"I agree with her. Look at you. A player, meanie, jerk, asshole and everything." I said.

"You are a bitch." he hisses at me.

"Who's that unlucky girl?" I ask.

"I don't know." he said.

"Come in." I invite him to my messy room.

"What a room?!" he said.

"Shut up and look at this." I said.

Showing Vanessa's picture his eyes glow.

"Mate." Zayn said. "It's her. You know her?" he said.

I nod. "Help me to her and I'll help you to your mate." he said.

"I won't help you." I said.

"Please?" Zayn with his puppy dog eyes and pleading.

"Desperate much jerk?" I said.

Zayn glared at me. But said nothing. I look at his eyes and see he really want his mate.

"Fine. But in three condition." I said.

"What's that condition?" he said.

"First, stop bullying me and start to be nice with me. Second, stop calling me names and start calling me on my own name. Third, you will going to stick with me." I said.

"I can do the second except the first and the last." he said.

I gasped at his statement. He saw my reaction and smirk.

"It's fun to bully you. And I can't stick with you." he said.

"She's my bestfriend if you bully me she'll hate you. And if you don't stick with me you can't talk to her." I said.

He stare at me. Not glaring. That's a news. I stare back at him. Minutes pass and he still stares at me.

"Fine. I'll do it. But you will stick with my friends too specially the alpha." he said leaving me at my room.

I shook my head. He'll not going to do it anyway.

Zayn's POV:

Is she crazy? How would I explain this to them? Ashley James, you are so annoying. I dialed my phone to 4 numbers.

"What's up?" Louis said.

"Hey." Liam said.

"Hello?" Niall said.

"Yes?" Harry said.

"Guys meet me up in the pack house." I said.

I hang up. And pull at my drive way. Ashley James you'll owe me and you'll hate what you wish. I wait 30minutes in the pack house. I finished half of the pizza and 2cans of coke. When I heard the door open.

"30 minutes, Harry? Seriously?" I ask.

"Sorry." he chuckles. "Where are the three?" Harry said as the door burst open.

"We're here!" Niall said.

"30minutes late." Harry said.

"Sorry alpha, Niall here is too slow to get ready." Liam said.

"Is there a war?" Louis ask.

"Lou, none. I just want to tell you I found my mate but she avoids me." I said.

"Zayn Malik is rejected?" Liam said.

"I don't know. But here is my step-sister asking for conditions and she'll help me with this girl." I said.

"So? What is the connection to us?" Harry ask.

"She wants me to stick around her. And I can't do that without you guys." I said.

They laugh so loud. I look at them.

"That girl is so ridiculus." Harry said.

"I know." I said.

"Okay. We are going to stick with her." Harry said.

"Alpha and beta, seriously?" Louis said.

Harry nod. Louis shook his head.

"So when can we meet her?" Niall said eating the left over pizza.

"Tomorrow?" I ask.

They all nod and agree. Ashley James you'll regret this.

- - -

it is originaly Ashley's POV only. but just to let you know what Zayn said to make them all agree. next chapter back to Ashley's POV. enjoy! vote and comment... :)