Happy Endings

Ashley's POV:

3 years after...

After Harry marked me. I feel somewhat happy. It's just the Harry they knew is now revealing who he really is. I am happy that the Harry I knew is now showing up.

"What are you thinking Mrs.Styles?" Vanessa ask.

"Shut up Mrs.Malik! I am just thinking someting." I said. "Oh, wait futuring Mrs.Malik."

"Hmp! Anyway, does your tummy have a baby yet?" she ask.

"I dunno. Hey, where's your twin little angels?" I ask.

"They'll hate it when they heard that." she said.

"Their just four. Hey how's the other angels?" I ask.

"They should be here now." she said.

While I am making something to eat I vomit. What?! I feel dizzy. What happen. What should I do?

"Ash you okay?" ask Shara.

"Oh your here. Where are the cutie patooties?" I ask.

"Auntie Ashleeeeeeyyy!!!" they scream.

"Oh, hey." I said I kissed their little chicks.

"Ash are you?" April ask.

"What?" I said.

"OMFG!!! April, you smell it too? Don't you Vanessa?" Shara ask.

Since Louis and Liam's mate is a member of different packs they transfered where their mate is. Anyway, what's going on?

"Ash, I think you need to go to an ob-gyne?" Vanessa said.

"Mind link Harry." Shara said.

"I already told Niall, so their on the way." April said.

As we wait the result of the exam. We wait till the boys came. Oh, I forgot to mention, April and Niall are married already after their babe born. Shara and Kenjie are too. While Vanessa and Zayn will marry this week I think.

"What happen?" Harry said.

"Nothing. I just took pregnancy test." I said.

"You're pregnant?" he said.

He is beaming widely. And I saw the troops. Zayn, Niall, Kenjie and Aaron. Wait?! Aaron?!

"Yeah. Aaron is with the troops?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. He changed and he's good so we already accept him." Harry said.

"There you are Mr.&Mrs.Styles." the doctor enter. "Congrats! She's pregnant." she said.

"At last!" they shout even Aaron.

I am pregnant. I will be a mother. With Harry the father. I am happy. So happy! I can't wait! I can't wait. Add the wedding thingy. So excited.

-

yes!!! one more chapter!!! hey, sorry for the errors! It's hard to type in an android phone. :3 So sorry I'll edit again after I finish this story. Thank you for your support. :*