Zayn as my Big-Brother?!

I woke up in the morning feeling dizzy. I remember Vanessa is here and I cried to her all night. I walk downstairs, there is my mom, Zach and Zayn.

"Morning." I whisper.

"Morning." Zach and mom said.

Zayn never greet me that morning. Mom said she and Zach will going out town for a week. Me and Zayn will left. We nod and wave good-byes.

"I am sooo sorry Ashley. I did not expect Harry to tell that to you. I'll speak to him." Zayn said.

"I am okay. No need to do that Zayn. He's right, look at me." I said.

"Stupid. Come, I'll transform you." Zayn said pulling me.

Zayn drove in a store. He'll buy me stuff to make me transformed.

"Zayn this is too much." I whisper to him.

"No. This is nothing and for sure your bestfriend will love it." Zayn said.

I knew it. He's doing it just for Vanie. Lucky Vanessa his mate is changing for her. Hours later.

"Let's go back. And prepare to a party." Zayn said.

"And invite Vanessa. I mean your bestfriend." he said.

Zayn is blushing! He really likes Vanie. Lucky her. I nod to respond to him. We are back and handed me the bags. I chose the black dress, black high heels and little make-up. I straightened my hair. I did text Vanie and she agree.

"We need to pick up Vanie." I told Zayn.

Zayn look at me in shock. I expect him to be mean but I am so wrong.

"Lil' sissy, you look awesome." Zayn said.

"I-I-I'm not." I said but I feel my cheeks hit up.

"Crazy. Come. Let's pick up your bff." he said.

I nod. We drove to Vanessa's house. We pick her up. After 15minutes we are in the pack house. I don't want this.

"Lil'sissy, you okay?" Zayn ask.

"Yup. Maybe? I dunno." I said.

"Ash, go along with everybody. Look, you are beautiful." Vanessa said.

"Look. Zayn and Vanie go somewhere you can be alone. Shoo." I said.

I saw them blush and I did ran away. I saw them flirting, I did not mind them. I walk to the crowds get to have a drink. I am scaning the crowds when I spoted Harry. He is with some girl. It hurts but I did not mind it. I turn my gaze somewhere. But I hear Harry speak.

"I told you to not come near me." Harry said.

"I did not come near you." I pointed out.

"Get out." he said growling. I look at him, scared.

I try to speak but no words come. He was ready to heat me and drag when Zayn came.

"Harry, don't you hurt my sister." Zayn said growling to Harry.

"She is not your sister." Harry said.

"Step-sister? Yes." Zayn said.

I spot Vanessa looking in horror. I try to come near her but failed. I cannot move.

"Zayn, you are my beta. And. I. Am. Your. Alpha." Harry said.

"Yes you are my alpha but she's my family and I care for her. I may bully her always but... I still care." Zayn said.

"So? You choose her rather than to your alpha?" Harry ask.

"He's not choosing me Alpha." I said. "Zayn is still at your side. And I am going away as you wish Alpha." I said bowing my head.

What am I doing? What am I saying? As I turn my head up. My tears roll down. Harry my Alpha and my mate hates me. I guess I am not worth it to have. I dash trough the crowds when I felt a hand to my wrist. I spun and saw Zayn.

"Go back there Zayn. Don't turn back to your alpha." I said.

"I can't leave my sissy here." Zayn said.

"But he is our alpha." I said and start to sob.

"Ssshh... I am here Ash." Zayn said and hugs me tight. I cry to his chest.

I sense Vanessa watching us. I pulled away.

"Zayn, Vanie is waiting. Go have fun." I said.

He turn and saw Vanessa. He blush and try to argue but nods when I glare to him. I watch them mingle. I envy them. I start to cry again. When someone speaks.

"Harry is not like that." a guy said.

I look at them and saw Louis, Niall and Liam. The one who speaks first is Louis.

"Harry is just afraid to be rejected." Niall said.

"Afraid to reject?" I ask.

I feel my blood boil as he said afraid to be rejected.

"Yes. And....." Liam said but I cut him.

"Stop. Harry rejects me. Harry doesn't like me. Harry hates me. He is my alpha your alpha and when he orders something anything it should be done." I said tears flowing.

They look at me in shock. I saw sympathy with their eyes. But they turn their gaze to my back. They look at the person behind me. I turn around and saw Harry.

"Alpha. I am going now. Sorry to disturb your party." I said bowing again.

I walk away not looking back. I walk faster and I go straight to the road crying. And then, BANG! It hurts but I see blured things. I smell blood, I feel dizzy. I heard screaming. I heard voices. I heard my name. Then, I blocked out.

- - -

next chapter Harry's POV.