The Revelations

Unknown POV:

"What are you going to do?" she said.

"Shut up. You want Harry? Fine." I said.

"What?" she whisper.

"I Kenjie Ryans rejects Shara James as my mate." I said.

"No..." she whisper.

"You want him?" I ask.

"I... I... I... You can't do that." she said.

"I already did. Does it hurt? Oh, it doesn't. You'll never feel it unless it's Harry." I said. "Shara James, long lost sister of Ashley. And I Kenjie Ryans the friend Ashley never gave a chance but helps me when I'm bullied by Harry." I added.

"K-Kenjie..." she said.

"Stop. You will never like me because you always envy Ashley. How you came back? All they know you died saving Ashley but that's all a story. You wanted to go away. You wanted to run. You just came back because you knew Harry is the alpha and Harry is Ashley's first love. You want to ruin Ashley. While me I ran away because my sister, my only family mated to a rouge. And when I came back I saw you. My mate. But I knew you like Harry the way you look at him. So I decided to plan. To get Ashley away from Harry. Then you came and agree. I'm happy but I know you'll never want me." I said. "My life is nothing. So, I don't care what they want to do with me. I just want to say what's the truth. Tell them what happened. Tell them I did it." I add.

"They'll kill you." she said.

"So what? No one wants me anyway. My mate is in love with someone else." I said. "So I guess I need to go and tell them the truth." I added.

"Kenjie... I..." she said.

"If you'll reject me. Stop. I can't bare to hear it." I said.

As I walk away I hear her cry. I don't know what's the reason she's crying. I came to the village and hear them panicking. I need to find Ashley.