Missing Piece

Liam's POV:

Louis ask us to accompany Zayn. Is this Aaron Smith too dangerous? While we are driving Niall can't stop talking. He's hungry for sure.

"Niall, I think you need to shut up." I said.

"But if I stop I'll feel my tummy growling." he said.

"Fine. We'll go to McDonalds let's drive-in." I said.

"Yay! Food.." he said grinning widely.

"But shut up." I said.

He just nods and wait. So, back to thinking. What this Aaron can do? We are popular, he can't touch us. If he try to touch Ashley, Zayn is there and of course Harry who doesn't want to admit he like's Ashley. Zayn and Harry plus us. And people will know, we're popular.

I let Horan order himself. He really is hungry.

We arrive in the hospital, we saw Zayn and his mate cudling each other.

"Ehem. So, what happened?" I ask.

Zayn jolt up and blush. Vanessa is blushing too like tomato. Niall still eating by my side.

Zayn tell us the story. Niall stop eating and start talking again.

"Damnit! We need to do something!!" Niall said.

"We don't know where he is." Vanessa said.

"But, what are our plans?" Niall ask.

"What did Harry said?" Zayn ask.

"Nothing. Louis told us to go here. That's all." I said.

"Harry is little pissed off. He don't want to admit but he really do." Niall said. Then, continue to eat.

We stayed till morning until Vanessa decided to go for a change. Zayn accompany her since that Aaron is around. We stayed for a little longer there.

Niall woke up and complaining, talking and talking. I swear this wolf ears can hear your whispering voice. He did not stop and I kept thinking of his annoying voice. When I stood up I saw Ashley gone in her bed.

"Niall James Horan! We're dead. Where did Ashley go?" I said.

"I don't know." he said.

We heard something in the bathroom. We both wait for that person to come. And we both gasp. Ashley. She's standing infront of us.

"A-Ashley, your up. You okay?" Niall ask.

"Who are you?" she ask.

"Ouch. Love, I am Niall Horan. Zayn's bestfriend. And this is Liam Payne same as me." he said.

"Niall, she doesn't know you but me?" I ask.

"I don't know both of you. And who is Zayn? And you call me Ashley?" she said.

"You don't know us? Oh no. Niall call a doctor." I said.

Niall called a doctor. We waited. Ashley doesn't remember anything. The doctor entered and we said what happened. He then talk to Ashley.

"What's your name?" the doctor ask.

"Uhmmm... A-A-A..." she stop.

The doctor turn to us.

"We need to check her up." he said.

Then, the doctor left.

"Uhmmm... Ashley, we'll call Zayn and Harry okay?" I said.

She nods. We left her and we contact Zayn first. We tell what happened. He and Vanessa is on their way. Niall called Harry but did not answer. We also tried Louis but did not answer too.

We are walking back when we sense someone is near Ashley. We ran but when we opened it no one is there but her.

Zayn and Vanessa is back. Vanessa cried to Zayn and Zayn is hurt when Ashley don't recognise them.

The doctor is back and make the test. The doctor said that the accident causes this. Time will heal her. Before we head back to the pack house.

"What's your name?" the doctor ask Ashley.

"A-April. April Lee." Ashley said.

The doctor gasped. Not only him but us. The doctor shook his head.

"We need to observe her still." he said and leave.

Me and the others is in shock.

"What was that?" I ask.

"April Lee? But....." Niall couldn't finish his sentence.

"April Lee is dead." Zayn said.

"April Lee is not you. You are Ashley James." Vanessa said to Ashley.

"But he said I am April and I am his mate." Ashley said.

"Who's he?" Zayn ask.

"Aaron."