New Born

Vanessa's POV:

3 months pass....

Ugh. It hurts. My tummy hurts. No one is in the house. I mind link Zayn but I cannot reach him. I mind link the girls and to mysurprise after I mind link them I hear their reactions.

"Oh Gosh. I'm coming." April said.

"Vanie, inhale exhale. Breath." Ashley said.

"Come on. We're coming now." Shara said.

"Stay Calm." Ellie said.

"Vanessa, did you mind link Zayn?" Jane said.

"No need. I'll tell him. He's here with the boys and their toys." Grace said.

I rush them to me. By the way Aaron is in good now with his mate Grace. The mates of Louis and Liam came to us. Louis is Ellie and Liam is Jane. Gosh it hurts a lot. It's coming out.

The door burst open. And Zayn and others are there. With my doctor.

After 1hour.......

Zayn's POV:

"How's my twins?" I ask.

"Their okay. No problem. Although Vanessa is passed out. You can see them." the Doctor said. "I am going now." she said.

I open the door. And they follow me. I allow them to follow me. I hear crying. mY babies.

"How adorable." Ashley said.

She held the girl. And I held the boy. They are looking to my twins. Haley and Zack.

"Can I see them?" Vanessa said.

"Sure." Ashley said.

She gave Haley to her. She smiles and a tear escapes her eyes.

"Haley. Where is Zack?" she ask.

I sit besides her. They look at us. Their faces says awe. I see Harry's arms circles Ashley's shoulder. And same as others.

"I am excited to see mine too." Ellie said.

"Me too." April agree.

Vanessa's POV:

My babies are so adorable. I see how their inlove with them. The two girls are excited. Well, I think Ashley, Jane, Shara and Grace are thinking about having a baby.

Ashley's wedding then Shara's wedding next is Grace's wedding. Jane doesn't have a plan yet. They just enjoying their selves.

Next occasion is the weddings. And some new born babies. I giggle.

"What's that giggle for?" Zayn ask.

"Nothing just the occasions." I said.

"We need to tell now." April said.

"Yes. Now, we decided April and Shara to move our wedding until all the pregnant is done." Ashley said.

"What?!" I said. "I just day dreamed them and now it's moved?" I said.

They laugh and I notice Zayn looking at me.

"We need to focus on them first and we'll continue the weddings. You can wait 3 months right?" he said.

"Fine. But make it sure after 3 months it will be done." I said.

They nod at the same time. More babies to come. Ellie's having a baby girl and April's having a boy. I smiled at the idea pass to my mind.

###

Almost done. 3 more to go.

Thanks for the support. :)

Follow me at twitter:

@_twinkiiwan