Part 1: Something Lost, Something Gained

Heyoo Guys! I just wanted to say thanks for taking the time of reading this little fanfic I made (with the help of my friend) And well, enjoy!

So, you and Mark have been the best of friends since you were in middle school. You had been the one who encouraged him to start his YouTube channel, which has been very successful. As for you, you had gotten a crusty restaurant job, and you completely hated it. You've always had a little crush ever since you met him. And everyone you knew shipped us, but you denied it. He's always looked at you like a bestfriend, but only a friend.

Today you fight with your boyfriend, well now ex-boyfriend. It got to a point where you take your stuff and left that horrifying place . The first thing you automatically do is go to Mark's house. He sees you driving down the driveway and smiles at you. It instantly fades away when he sees you crying. He rushes over to you as park your car.

"Oh no.. (y/n) what did he do," Mark looks at you with clear concern.

"I-it's over, we broke up, and I left the house. I took all I had." You reply as you look back at your car, and Mark does as well.

The car is stuffed with many quickly packed boxes and bags.

"I knew that son of a bitch wasn't the one!" He puffs as he turns back to you.

"I'm gonna go over there and-"

You cut him off "N-no Mark, please, leave him alone, I never want to hear or see about him again.."

"A-are you sure (y/n)?" He asks you.

You quickly nod, and wipe away some tears of your face.

"I don't even know what to do, where to go-" Mark quickly covers your mouth with his huge hand.

"Well..." He says grinning. "OH WE COULD BE ROOMIES!!!"

Mark squeals and bounces up and down like a little kid getting a coin for his birthday. You really want to say yes, but you fear that this little crush of yours could grow. He's your bestfriend, and you could never love him, no matter how much you'd like.

"I don't know Mark..what if I somehow end up messing you up on Youtube?" You fib.

You'd hate to lie to Mark about this, but you're really worried. You look down, and bite your lip, but Mark doesn't notice.

"(y/n), if it weren't for you, I would've never had this whole YouTube channel! It's the least I could do, please! You helped me when I didn't think I'd needed it, but now it's my turn to help you.." He pleads.

Woah, he's actually serious.. You think.

He's only rarely serious, how could you say no?! The puppy eyes Mark was giving you wasn't very helpful.

"Alright, alright," You start. "I WOULD LOVE TO BE ROOMIES WITH YOU MARK... AHH STOPPP!!" You yell out as Mark starts to tickle you.

"WOO ME AND (Y/N) ARE GONNA BE BEST ROOMMATES EVER!!" He screams, and you can't help but laugh.

"Alright Jack, shut up!" You snicker.

"TOP TO THE MORNIN' TO YA LADDIES!!" He screams as you punch his broad shoulders.

"Owww, for a little body you have, (y/n) you punch hard!" Mark says as he rubs the spot you punched him.

"Come on! Let's go take out your stuff from the car. Then we can place them in the old guest room, which is now officially your room!" He says cheerfully as he starts heading to your car.

"Okay, then let's goo!!" You say hopping next to Mark.

AFTER UNPACKING AND SETTLING DOWN...

You plop yourself on the newly arranged bed. Tired and sweaty for placing all the things you owned into your new bedroom, you stretch out your body against the bed sheet.

You sit back up and yell out "MARRKKK I'M GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER!!"

You knew he wasn't recording, because you would've heard screaming by now.

"Alright, I'm gonna start recording soon, call me if you need anything okay?" He shouts back.

"Alrighty then!" You say to yourself.

You go to the closet and grab a towel. You head towards the bathroom, step in and lock the door. You notice that the lock jiggled a bit, but you ignore it. You strip off your clothes, turn on the nozzle, and step in the tub. Mark's bathroom smells so much like him, you love it. You start letting your imagination roam free, and next thing you know, you're moaning his name. You come back to reality by the sound of a soft knock of the door.

"(y/n)? Heard you say my name, do you need anything?" You hear a muffled voice, now knowing it's Mark.

You turn pale as you slur "Uhh, no! I-it's ok! I f-found what I nee-"

"WOOSH!!!" The door goes. You see a red floof of hair plop to the ground. You also hear a loud "FUCK!!!"

"MARRRKKKK???!!!" You scream as you back away from the shower curtain.

"OWW SHIT I KNEW THAT FUCKING DOOR NEEDED A NEW LOCK, FOR FUCK SAKES! I BANGED MY FUCKING HEAD!!" Mark replies as he slowly sits up.

"I would help you ya'know, but I'm kinda naked right now...so yeah..." You says as you peek your head out from under the curtain.

You find Mark sitting on the floor, rubbing his head. He looks up at you and you notice his face go red.

"(y/n), I'm sorry!" He starts "Please don't be mad at me! I only leaned against the door and the lock just plopped open and-"

"It's fine Mark, it wasn't your fault," You reply "I called you and like you said you would, you came. But anyways could ya' just pass me the towel over there? I was just gonna get out anyways..."

You can't help but notice how red Mark's face had gotten, so you laugh softly.

"Hey, what's so funny?" He asks leering out a slight sigh.

"Just the fact that your face is that red!" You say, poking out your finger towards his face.

Mark gets up, and looks in the mirror. He looked quite shocked and embarrassed, but he keeps quiet.

You interrupt the silence "Could ya' pass me the towel? It's fucking cold in here!"

You grind your teeth together, shivering. He hands you the towel slowly. You pick it up and wrap yourself quickly You push the shower curtain and walk out past Mark, and bite your lip as you feel Mark's eyes following you. You like the feeling..

As you enter the doorway of your bedroom, you scream "GOOD NIGHT MARRKK!!" and shut the door.

"Goodnight (y/n)..." he says in his tempting buttery voice.

God, it's so sexy when he talks like that. You think and with that, you put on your pj's and slide into bed.

You pull over the covers and think I lost something today, but I gained something I would've never thought of..

And you fall into deep sleep.

   -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was the first chapter so far?

What was your favorite part?

Oh BTW Props for my friend (you know who you are) For finalizing this!!

Updates come out every 3-4 days

OH AND BY THE WAY CONGRATS MARK FOR FIANNLY HITTING 13 MILLION SUBS!! WE KNOW YOU CPULD DO IT!!