Part 10: Suprise Superise

Hit a little milestone guys :3

Part 10! Told ya I'd have it this week

Enjoy!

----------------------------------
"And that's why people. You don't tease girls with food." (Y/n) was cleaning my face while speaking, I couldn't do anything but look down as she whipped my face like a baby. Jack was just laughing it out in the background, he was holding his stomach, his face was red too.

(Y/N) POV

Your poor Ice Cream. You've been savoring that ice cream since you walked in the line. Ok, maybe you were the smashed it against Mark's face, but he already licked half of the whole Ice Cream. Not to mention, you helped him clean up so it's not a complete lost

"Oh if only I recorded that" Sean was laughing, Mark was still whining as you finished cleaning the remainder of the Ice Cream.

Once you threw away the napkins, all three of you started walking towards the exit.

"I'll miss this place...'' Sean looks up and takes one final look at the mall, before we get in the car.

"You're gonna miss the mall, but not us??" Mark looked up Sean. He shrugged and started laughing, You shook your head

You looked up at Sean, "I'm gonna miss you buying me things.." You smiled, then continued to stare out the window. Someone turned up the music, and the song "Screen" By Twenty One Pilots. Making us all listen and admire the tune of the song.

Once you guys arrived home, you all went inside. You went upstairs, and put your bags and stuff all on your bed. Then walked back downstairs.

"Who took out the decorations??" You raised a brow and already saw Mark and Sean blowing balloons.

"It's never too late to prepare for the party..." They both glanced up at you then back at blowing balloons. You went to sit next to them and grabbed a balloon, and helped them

"Ooh when are you gonna give (y/n) the thing you got for her today??" Sean whispered very loudly, you looked at both of them very confused.. Mark slapped Sean's arm telling him to shut up.

"Give me what now?" You crossed your arms,

"I'll give it to you later." Mark didn't even look at you while saying that. You looked over at Seán, he just shrugged.

As everyone continued to decorate, you heard your phone starting to ring. You excused yourself, and walked over to get it.

"Hello?" I gazed back at Mark and Seán, they continued to make little decorations.

"Where's the fucking- ohh sweetie!!" You heard your mom's sweet voice greet you with suprise.

"Mom?!" You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Mark raised a brow and quietly asked you who it was.

"Hi honey! How are you? Happy birthday!"

"Great th-"

"I'm going over later today-" I shook my head and sighed 

"I moved"

"Oh okay, just send me the address, and I'll-"

"I mean I broke up with him" You blurted.

There was a weird silence in the phone

"I-I don't know what to say." Was the only thing she said,

You sigh "I'm living here with Mark for a while. So things a all good now" you gave the fakest exited voice

"Mark? The one from since you were little?"

"Yes mom... We're having a party later tonight." You heard her sigh

"Send me his address..." You heard her say. You didn't know what to do, but to give her the address

Once she hung up, Mark and Sean both looked at me really confused. You walk over to the couch and sat down.

"My mom is coming over later, I told her we were doing something tonight, so she won't be here for long"

"Your mom? Haven't you seen her in a while?" Mark looked at me questionably. You slowly nodded

"Yeesh"

"I head a Yeesh? Is that bad or good?" Seán looked over at you, you just smile and shrug.

"It can go in different ways.." You mumbled,

"Well. Get as much done as you can" Mark continued to blow balloons. Sean and you both nodded.

You started getting into your own thoughts, remembering how you haven't seen your mom in almost two years. Which made you a bit anxious.

----------------------------------

Surprise visit with mommy!! (Oh and I changed some little things.. if you read before editing..) 

What would you do?

Questions?

Comments?

Hope we have a great day, and I will see you, in the next video!!

BU BYEEE!!