Part 11: Sorry (Not Sorry)

BOO! An update! Sorry for updating almost a month later... My friend went on a 'vacation' and I was drowned in school stress and

But you guys don't care about that! You guys came here to see the next part of this bloody story!

So... Enjoy!!

----------------------------------

You, Mark and Sean were all in the kitchen drinking juice and talking when there was a knock on the front door. You instantly tensed up and held your breath. Mark quickly ran over to the door, dragging you with him.

The door peered open, the sun's light blinded you, making you squint. Than, a little shadow was standing there. You started getting a rush of emotions, you didn't know what to feel. She left you when you were little. Only appeared every now and a while. And now for your birthday, decided to come back,

Just to leave again?

You just happened to be good at hiding emotions :P

"Hello?" You heard the voice.

"Well. I'll just stay outside. I'm not in a rush.." She sighed. You sneered and gave her an entrance to go inside. Mark looked at you with a reassuring smile, Sean nodded.

"Hello Mrs. (m/n). My name is Sean, i'm one of (y/n's) friends." Sean gave your mom a worm smile, and shook her hand. Your mom gave her a fake smile and hugged him.

"Hey Mrs. (m/n)!" Mark gave her one of his warm hugs. He had met your mom many times before when you were kids. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and pet his hair?

Um. Okay.

"The place is nicely decorated already I see." She looked around and nodded in approval. You were starting to lose your control, But mark kept his hand on your shoulder, which made you a lot better.

She sat on the couch, and looked at you and Mark. Mark's hand was still on your shoulder, maybe that's why she was looking at you. But, you didn't care. You wanted her to see you're not alone, and that you have people that care about you.

"So, are you guys together now?" She pointed at you and Mark. You laughed loudly and denied the action, Mark Laughed also. Both denying the idea. With Sean laughing in the background.

"You boy, do you have a significant other?" She shifted her head, focusing on Sean. Sean started laughing nervously, shaking his head. She nodded, understanding.

"Well. It's been awhile I've seen you (y/n), you disappeared for a few years"

"YEARS?" Sean whispered, Mark looked back at him

"Same goes to you mom" You cross your arms and roll your eyes. She sighs

"We're not talking about this right now (y-"

"Are you gonna be here for a while? Because I plan on getting drunk and forgetting about this visit tonight. And the longer you're here, the harder it would be to forget about it" You put a hand on your hip and fix your posture.

You heard you mom gasp, she got up and slapped you. You lunged forward, but was held back. Mark went between you and your mom. Talking to your mom

"You know Mark. I've always liked you. You seem like a good boy. But protecting this bitch, you have lost my respect" You could hear her screaming. You didn't like how she was treating Mark so you tried to move past him. But Sean told you not to.

"Thank you for visiting. But the door is over her" Mark gave her his soothing calm voice, and grabbed her arm, and escorted her out the door.

"Thank you for visiting"

Then the door slammed shut

"(y/n) we didn't know I was gonna be this bad" Mark took you to sit down on the couch, while Sean was getting some ice.

You thanked both of them, and told them you were fine.

"I'm sorry if I missed anything. But why did that happen?" Sean rushed over to give you an ice pack. You sigh

"When I was small. My mother would leave the house at nights, barely be home in the morning all messed up. She would argue with my dad, and leaving the house all over again. When I was in middle school, she moved out the house. And it was just me and my dad." You started to tear up.

You knew that only Mark and family knew about that. But you trusted Sean.

"Sorry you had to bring that up. I should've kept my mouth shut" Sean mumbled.

"Nah, It's fine really." You smile, he brings in a warm hug. Once releasing, Mark embraces you in one of his hugs. Making you feel 100% times better than a few moments ago.

"Thank you guys." You coo. They both nod

"So.. Let's continue planning shall we?" You clap, both of them startled from the unwanted sound.

"We shall" Mark spoke in his Warfstache voice. Making you and Sean both giggle

Few Hours Later- 

----------------------------------

ENOUGH OF THAT! ALL OF THE JUICY STUFF WILL HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

You guys exited?

(if you guys were wondering the end of this story is coming up the corner... I know.. Crazy right? But worry not! If we hit at least 2k reads... there might be a little extra part for the ending... ¯\_()_/)

How you guys liking this story?

Any questions? Comments?

Ooh, and if you guys wanna know my twitter, It's @GotNoLife_ (yes I know cringy lol)

Just thought you guys might want to know that :P

And anyways

I WILL SEE YOU

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! BUUU BYE