Part 5: Game Time

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while.. Got to caught up in the beginning of summer and all.. But New parts heading your way!! I hope you guys enjoy this part!
----------------------------------MARK'S POV
"Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and welcome back to another Mario Maker! Now today is gonna be a bit different, because today I'm here playing with (y/n)-" You begin the intro.

You look at (y/n) and notice Jack shoot a look at you, but you ignore it.

"HEYOO!" (Y/n) waves at the camera.

"And we're also playing with..." You start.

"MEEE!!!" Jack exclaims

"Jacksepticeye!" You finish. "So today, we're gonna play the 100 Mario Challenge, but with a twist. We will each have 5 Marios to use per turn and with those 5 Marios, we need to complete the whole lev-"

"MAKE IT 10!!!" Jack shouts.

"Okay then, 10 Marios, but if you fail to pass the level with these 10 Marios, the winner of the round gets to go on the losers Twitter and tweet whatever they'd like."

"THATS BULLSHIT!!!" Jack whines.

"Nope, that's using my brain my friend!" You reply back.

"You use your brain?!?" Jack mutters.

(Y/n) rolls her eyes and chuckles at Jack. Jack only sticks his tongue out at her. His face suddenly lights up.

"And before we forget..." Jack glares at you.

"Oh yeah! It's (y/n)'s birthday!" You remark.

Both you and Jack go up to (y/n) and give her a hug.

"She's finally 27!" You say facing the camera into (y/n)'s ear.

"OKAY GEEZ GET OFF ME!" (Y/n) says as she pushes the both of you off.

"ANYWAYS..." You say as you pull (y/n)'s chair towards yours. "(Y/N) GETS TO GO FIRST!"

"Fuck you.." You hear (y/n) mutter.

"Good luck trying not to suck..." You mock.

(Y/N)'S POV

Good luck trying not to suck? You think. Hmph, I'll show him how to suck...woah, that sounded kinky...DAMN IT FOCUS ON THE GAME

"GOOD LUCK (Y/N)!!!" Sean cheers.

"SHUSH!!" You snap.

"Sorry.." Sean says in a 5-year old voice.

And with that, the game starts.

1st Mario: Dead
2nd Mario: Dead
3rd Mario: ....

"I WON???" You exclaim as you jump out of your seat causing your chair to crash into Sean.

"YOU WON???" Mark questions.

"Hey! That hurt.." Sean whines as he rubs his knees. "YOU CHEATED!!!" He says accusingly.

"DID NOT!!!" You reply.

"DID TOO!!!"

"DID NOT!!!"

"DID TO!!!"

"DID NO-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Mark interrupts.

"You only won because.." Sean starts

"Because the little Irish man brought me good luck?" You smirk.

"Wha- that's Scotland!" Sean corrects.

"Oh well!" You laugh with glee.

SEAN/JACK'S POV
(Sean is his real name, Jack is his nickname and YouTube name)
Her laugh is so adorable, she's so adorable, damn, Mark is so lucky to have (y/n) living with him. Seeing her beautiful face all day every day, 24/7. And he's so lucky to have known her for so long, I've only known her for 2 years, but it seems like it's forever. You think to yourself as you watches (y/n) laugh.